KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 125 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 124 125
Sini #138463 10/04/16 02:05 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Interesting, so tax dodging is not a big deal then?

[Linked Image]
Sini #138464 10/04/16 02:40 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
avoidance or evasion?

Sini #138465 10/04/16 04:07 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Sini
Interesting, so tax dodging is not a big deal then?

It's not Illegal, if it were there's a lot of business's out there that would be in trouble. I'll say again, this has been an issue for a very very long time. Nobody want's so do anything about it, especially the Politicians that are given a lot of money by those business's and people that do the same thing that Trump does.

Before Trump started running for office and gave donations to Clinton years ago she wasn't worried about it. I think it makes them look stupid throwing such a fit over it when they have done nothing to fix it. It's all the democrats know, Redirect and Deny.

Sini #138466 10/04/16 06:40 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Can you think of anything Trump could do that would change your mind about supporting him? That is, if he pulls back the mask and turns out to be a lizard person, would that be a deal breaker? Could you name couple things that would be unforgivable? What if he came out supporting free government sponsored abortions? What if he turned to be flat-earther? What if he admitted to Rob Ford-like crack habit?

Also, I preemptively apologize if you take this post as an attack. This is not my intention. I am just truly fascinated and would like to understand your thinking.

[Linked Image]
Instrument #138467 10/04/16 06:44 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Instrument
avoidance or evasion?

To me Trump's tax status is manifestation of 0.1% operating by a different set of rules that the rest of us. He is also unlikely to change that if he wins the election.

I'd end up in prison if I attempted something like that: Look, my 10 million-valuated tool shed burned down! No more taxes for 18 years!

[Linked Image]
Sini #138468 10/04/16 10:23 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
If its not illegal is it not the fault of the past governments and their failure to introduce a fair tax system
and is not Clinton representing the current government?

PS
we have free government sponsored abortions

Sini #138470 10/05/16 07:10 AM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
The rich have always played by a different set of rules regardless of the nation they live in and it’s silly to represent it any other way.

Every Taxpayer takes every break they can get, hell the really poor get a bonus (Refund check) at the end of the year even if they paid no taxes. I know lots of people who play fast and loose with reporting taxable income it’s not just the rich....that's why it doesn't upset people that much

What was that saying "Don't hate the player hate the game". System is broken and won't be fixed until we the people stop voting the same Senators and Congressman into office year after year....in the end its really our own fault but until that last straw breaks the camel’s back it won't change, and when the camel’s back does break it’s going to be very painful but we will come out of it a stronger and wiser nation.

Sini #138471 10/05/16 07:11 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Sini
Can you think of anything Trump could do that would change your mind about supporting him? That is, if he pulls back the mask and turns out to be a lizard person, would that be a deal breaker? Could you name couple things that would be unforgivable? What if he came out supporting free government sponsored abortions? What if he turned to be flat-earther? What if he admitted to Rob Ford-like crack habit?

Also, I preemptively apologize if you take this post as an attack. This is not my intention. I am just truly fascinated and would like to understand your thinking.

OK I'll start off with the name calling and women. Starting with Rosie O'donnell. She started on him because of his decision to not fire Tara Conner Miss USA for underage drinking and sexual activities. Rosie started slamming Trump on his decision, then went to a rant about his bankruptcies, marriages and having kids from different women. Then told him to sit and spin. He first called her a Loser and a woman out of control. Later when the name calling war continued was when he made the pig comment. I don't see anything wrong with that. Could he have been a bigger person and ignored it? YES. But some people as myself do not let people simply walk on by after making comments that I do not like. She deserved it, if words hurt her then people like that need to keep their mouths shut because it's a two way street.

When Alicia Machado gained some weight, he said she was a person that liked to eat. Does this really hurt people's feeling? Saying they like to eat? c'mon that's just absurd. However the other comments about miss piggy and miss house keeping is something he shouldn't have said. It's bad but not a deal breaker. I get that Trump has the open mouth insert foot problem. He could be so far ahead right now Clinton would really be in trouble if would keep his mouth shut on the extra comments. This is what you get when you have someone that speaks their mind. They tend to say shit that's not the typical "Political" line.

I go off more of what people have done than what they have said. On Trumps taxes, is it fair that he gets to wright off and pay little to no tax? Absolutely it's unfair. But it's not illegal, I do the same thing if I'm able to take a tax break I'll do it every time. For starters I think payroll federal taxes is bullshit. I think I made that clear already. He's doing what millions of other people are doing that have business's and big money. This isn't their fault, it's the Government's fault for not reforming taxes. He said he will release them and I think he will. He did offer a great deal to Hillary, if she released everything she's supposed to with her server that he would immediately release everything despite what his lawyers say.

If he had done something illegal with taxes he would have been in trouble already. Despite the play on taxes, he still has to pay taxes for employees, along with local and state taxes on all his properties. That's something even rich people can't get out of. So again, not releasing them hurts him some but I don't think it's a deal breaker, he did turn in his financial disclosure form that he was legally obligated to do.

You asked what a deal breaker would be. First I'll say Trump was not my first choice Rand Paul was. I do have issues with some of what Trump says, but it isn't a deal breaker. I would say I'm following the footsteps of Democrats when it comes finding something that would be a deal breaker. If starting your Political career in a guys house that helped blow up the Pentagon among other sites. Sit in a church with a guy the likes of Rev. Wright. Have another person that has been riddled with scandals her whole career, that has also been fined many times for wrong doing in many of those scandals. Then to go on and have a private server in her basement that was unsecure and passed classified information on then went on to wipe the hard drives, while also taking donations to her Foundation from foreign Government and them buying access to her with their donations, along appointing some donors in positions with the government. If those people can do all of that and not be a deal breaker, I guess the bar for that is set pretty high. So I'm just following the Democrats rules when it comes to things that are or aren't deal breakers. As I've said before, What Trump has said and what Clinton has done is a big difference. You can take back what you've said, you can't take back what you have done.

You shouldn't apologize, I don't take it personal at all.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 10/05/16 07:19 AM.
Sini #138472 10/05/16 08:46 AM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

On the one hand, I don't see how anyone who cares about the Constitution could support Trump. Personally, I could honestly give a shit about anything Trump has said about women, fat or otherwise. What I do care about, is his thought that govt can just arbitrarily strip rights from people.

"If the govt says you are too dangerous to X, then you must be too dangerous to Y" is a statement, and action, that totally delegitimizes govt when the "dangerous" tag is applied in a secret process, by inscrutable govt agents, with no recourse. In this case, it often doesn't even target specific people, but rather just a specific name.

Make no mistake, govt losing its legitimacy is not a good thing. Illegitimate govt isnt less govt, it is just a less responsible govt that starts losing any need to allow any checks on its power whatsoever. The fact that the govt still has millions of guns aimed at us doesn't change.

The day is quickly coming where not just writing a political thought, but criticizing certain connected corporate entities, or attempting investigative journalism, will result in being awoken at 4am by armored govt thugs, and hauled off to a hidden cell somewhere for years. All because some crony somewhere signed a paper saying you are a "terrorist", or had "terroristic thoughts." More commonly, instead of hauled off, people will just suddenly find that not only can they not fly, but their assets have been frozen, and they get pulled over and harassed frequently by local police because they are on a "list"

=====

Oddly enough, I'm not sure which candidate will bring us there quicker, but they will both bring us there. Where Trump is a virus that attacks our civic order directly, Hillary is a retrovirus that attacks our civic immunity to such things. We might still have enough civic consciousness to push back against a blatant Trump, but after eight years of Hillary, I'm much less certain. One mistake I think many make, is thinking the Trump problem revolves around Trump. It doesn't. Trump is a symptom, not a cause. Trumpism isn't going away if Trump loses, but after eight years of Hillary, will almost certainly burn with unprecedented intensity.

It's kind of funny actually, I was hanging out with a friend last night who is voting Trump. I asked her if she knew anyone who was voting Trump, and she was all like "hell yea! Lots of people are, I am too." A bit flabbergasted, I asked why. The response was informative, I think.

"Trump will bring change. It might not be good change, it probably wont be. But it will be change, and thats what I want right now."

Heavens help us all.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Sini #138474 10/05/16 03:53 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
@Wolfgang
Actually, I agree with you that Trump's supposed misogyny is overblown and largely political wounds. Sure, a lot of it is really poor taste but that is the extent of it.

What makes him unqualified is his lack of self-control that makes him easy to provoke and his views on speech, especially telling his views on libel. There is no question in my mind that he supports censorship. Also his views on religious freedoms as applied to Muslims. His anti-trade views that are rooted in fundamental misunderstanding the fact that US need the world more than the world needs US.

[Linked Image]
Page 9 of 125 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 124 125

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard