KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Well, all the chatting aside...I'm definitely interested in playing. Just wanted to get the run-down before I committed.

On THAT note: Should I get the $30 or the $50 package. Not set on spending a ton of dough so I guess I just answered my own question.

I'll PM Donk or Tax on the rest.

Time wise...well, I manage data centers so I have a ton of DOWNTIME as of late so this may be just what I need.

See you guys online.

"DOLOR TUUS QUAESTUM MEUM EST"
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted By: Vasdef
Well, all the chatting aside...I'm definitely interested in playing. Just wanted to get the run-down before I committed.

On THAT note: Should I get the $30 or the $50 package. Not set on spending a ton of dough so I guess I just answered my own question.

I'll PM Donk or Tax on the rest.

Time wise...well, I manage data centers so I have a ton of DOWNTIME as of late so this may be just what I need.

See you guys online.

Excellent brother, look forward to seeing you.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted By: HydroMorphone
Hey fellow KGB'ers I will give BDO a shot. Downloading now, gonna take a nap lol been playing WoW for like 2 days straight. I will be on tonight at some point, if someone could point me to what I need to set up for voice coms and anything else I will forever in your debt :) I have nothing but time on my hands these days so i will probably play pretty hardcore. Look forward to seeing you all tonight..

Hydro

Hydro, the team speak info is in the member hall, I am not positive where sorry, but will be good to see you. Check in with Taxman or Evy and they will get you rolling. Its a deep game, lots to do and lots to learn, so take it slow and enjoy

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
thanks bud, lol of course I got a dl error while afk so I am downloading now should be in game in an hour or so

Evy Offline
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Vasdef, for the $50 package your actually getting roughly $90 dollars worth of in game items.
2 value packs = $30,
1 pet= $10,
5 items of furniture (get at least 3 beds and 2 ceiling lamps) $20-$30,
a tier 3 horse and whistle $10
and the $30 for the cheap version of the game
if you add $30,$10,$20,$10 and $30 its $100 worth of in game items for the cost of $50.

Just wanted to give you the break down of the $30 and $50 packages
.......................................................................................
The $30 package comes with 1 value pack $15

the rest you would need to either buy with cash: horse whistle, value pack, furniture, pet
or with in game silver: pets, some furniture crafted in game, value packs all sold on auction house

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
VERY well stated Banshee/Vuldan, couldn't have said it better myself!

HydroMorphone joined in last night and is currently drinking deeply from the "firehose of knowledge" that we have! Hopefully he can come up for some air and let everyone know what he has seen or feels about BDO so far. I am going to encourage any returning players and new players to let our community know in a no-nonsense way what playing BDO is like. So far you have seen some of these testimonials - I hope that more will be coming along as people give BDO a shot! For the players who tried in the past - SO MUCH HAS CHANGED! You already own it; so pop back into TS and let's get you caught up with all the NEW FREE CONTENT!

As Banshee mentioned, let's stop waiting for the "ultimate" game that does EVERYTHING for EVERYONE - or clinging on the hope that the next SHINY game coming along will do all of that and MORE! That game doesn't exist! Is BDO perfect - NO, does it do everything - NO But what it does do; it does WELL. The PayToWin and Cash Shop Drama - is just that; "drama". If anything, it offers players some flexibility in how they want to acquire cash shop items. You can NOW spend in-game currency you earned to purchase that COSMETIC costume that makes you look nicer or that PET that you want to help you loot using your in-game efforts. Why is that such a TERRIBLE thing? They do charge us for the game up front in the North American market - and then offer Pearl Shop items for continued revenue - is BDO the only game that has done this? Um no - not by a longshot.

Do you HAVE to have items from the cash shop? NO, plenty of folks are still rocking the default armor look that you get in-game. The "benefits" of cosmetic armor - is pretty small in the scope of what you get for free or can buy with loyalty points in-game anyway. It just provides a means for "pretty" looking gear you can't make in-game.

Thanks for all of the comments - It really is exciting for me to help folks learn how to play and to share a game with friends. That is WHY I joined KGB to begin with after all!

Taxman

"Any group is weaker than a man alone unless they are perfectly trained to work together."
- Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I kind of like looking like a Korean peasant in my stock Grunil canvas armor, thank you. It provides the protection necessary, and costs me nothing extra.

Cosmetic gear is exactly that. Cosmetic.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
OMG, everyone come play with us already! Sea battles coming soon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuPm5nMOAgY. Oh and Khi needs to make a Xena character :-P.

Last edited by Nemhain; 09/09/16 03:18 PM.
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Jeez; none of the Vets, or anyone else, inquired into more details of the first link in my post. <sad panda>

I was certain that someone would have asked who it could have been that I had brought into the guild, whom would have caused enough havoc to: make JetStar resign from the Guild, start a battle in the KGB HQ, and cause general chaos to ensue.

The alleged "notorious murderer" that I controversially recruited into the guild back in 1998 was .... <drumroll> .... Binbs! :)

I find your lack of Guild-trivia-curiosity disturbing. <force choke to you all>

Last edited by Wildcard; 09/10/16 12:28 PM.

- Wildcard / Tiernan
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
BDO is on sale until 26 September: -> LINK
----------------------------------

$9.99 / $19.99 / $34.99

Also new players will get the following over 7 days of logging in:

Day 1
Lahr Arcien Weapon & Outfit Box
Merv’s Palette (7 Days)

Day 2
Value Pack (7 Days)
Inventory +2 Expansion Coupon
Jarette’s Support Box

Day 3
Horse Emblem: White-Mane Black & White Spotted Horse
Lahr Arcien Horse Gear Set (7 Days)
Jarette’s Support Box II

Day 4
Inventory +2 Expansion Coupon
Blessing of Kamasilve (7 Days)
Jarette’s Support Box III

Day 5
Sealed Book of Combat (7d)
Black Stone (Weapon)
Black Stone (Armor)

Day 6
Splat Fisher’s Clothes Set (7 Days)
Triple-Float Fishing Rod
Ship License: Fishing Boat

Day 7
Gold Ingot 100G
Value Pack (7 Days)
Sealed Book of Combat (7d)
Blessing of Kamasilve (7 Days)
Merv’s Palette (7 Days)

Returning players also get some pretty cool stuff!
--------------------------------------------------
http://dulfy.net/2016/09/14/black-desert-explorer-event-series/

Taxman

"Any group is weaker than a man alone unless they are perfectly trained to work together."
- Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard