KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
I have refrained from being a big ole poo monger on this topic, but I couldn't agree more Z. The have devalued the initial sales greatly in order to generate continuing sales. Do they really understand the impacts to the macro and micro economics of a live PU when the vast majority of the try hards and white knights have more ships than they know what to do with or pilot before day 1 even begins?

I can tell right now that the module business is going to be BOOMING on day 1. Get your space mats, get your credits, call your wife, hide your kids, cause they raping everyone out here...

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
That will be so true. They use the line but there are so many citizens but that won't matter.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
They responded a few times to my rquest but so far has only been apologies for the wait, not any direct responses to my situation.

Vanguard,Retaliator,Redeemer,Reclaimer,3 Constellations,Orion,All Auroras,All 300 Series,All Commercial Hornets, All Hulls, Star G, Endeavor Master Set
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
In general it defiantly seems like they have not scaled up there customer service bandwidth to keep up with the increase in business requests from a larger poop of consumers (Citizens). At a certain point early on, the customer service was so amazing that I wrote CR an email from my Corp address to commend him and his company on "Not Sucking and doing things right for a change".

(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
Surprised you wrote that Tas. I'm still waiting on my e-mail response besides the generated bullshit that usually gets sent. Considering that I believe there are concierge tiers, I would of expected to get a response by now.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: Zhou
Surprised you wrote that Tas. I'm still waiting on my e-mail response besides the generated bullshit that usually gets sent. Considering that I believe there are concierge tiers, I would of expected to get a response by now.

Yeah that is bullshit. I have been on the VIP tier since I backed, my early interactions with them as they switched from Kickstarter to there own website was really good. I actually got most times same day responses, but that was almost a year ago now. Their current customer service is average at best now and there have been mounting complaints. I just don't think they spent the money to staff up to properly deal with the bandwidth of requests so Citizens get the canned spam and then queue for an actual response from customer support.

In some ways its the old, well I have your money now, I don't need to service you anymore. I will just focus on trapping new consumers (Citizens). Basically, the honeymoon is long over if you backed early. The focus isn't on you anymore, its on new Citizens and keeping the hype train on the rails.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
Originally Posted By: Zhou

Yeah that is bullshit. I have been on the VIP tier since I backed, my early interactions with them as they switched from Kickstarter to there own website was really good. I actually got most times same day responses, but that was almost a year ago now. Their current customer service is average at best now and there have been mounting complaints. I just don't think they spent the money to staff up to properly deal with the bandwidth of requests so Citizens get the canned spam and then queue for an actual response from customer support.

In some ways its the old, well I have your money now, I don't need to service you anymore. I will just focus on trapping new consumers (Citizens). Basically, the honeymoon is long over if you backed early. The focus isn't on you anymore, its on new Citizens and keeping the hype train on the rails.

And Crowfall is only only what? 20-25 weeks in? lol.. How many weeks is SC now? I have an account as well and waiting but I'm gonna say I have a hunch CF will launch before SC.. lol

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I last contacted them in january 2015
was all resolved in 48 hrs 6 mins

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
The scope and scale of those two titles is vastly different, Itchy. Additionally, a small CF team has been working on that title for the last two years and they paired down the design document a couple of times to reduce the scale of the title. I would expect CF to launch before SC as well as CIG can afford to keep the title in development for a longer period of time without need to seek new revenue streams from a live title being monetized.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
CIG support will work it out, as noted above they realize there were some packages causing problems in the Armada Pack Melt-Fest (I was there with ya).

I had some problems during the Retaliator sale, and they basically just opened the package back up to me to buy whenever I wanted to, after things got worked out.

I know what your saying Zhou, kind of working out that way for everyone now that the CCU system is up. You can make any LTI ship into any other one now, so people with an LTI Aurora can get an LTI Connie, or whatever is in the list. Lots of ships in there (my Freelancer is one of them). I kinda thought nobody else would be able to get an LTI Freelancer several years ago when I backed it in Kickstarter... oh well. :-)

Like an Oprah show... YOU wanna Freelancer LTI? YOU GET a Frelancer LTI... and YOU get a Freelancer LTI!!!

Taxman

"Any group is weaker than a man alone unless they are perfectly trained to work together."
- Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard