KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
hydr #132848 10/02/15 02:57 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I melted my merchant man for the Hope class

[Linked Image]
hydr #132851 10/02/15 07:29 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I will likely go for the Master class.

Vanguard,Retaliator,Redeemer,Reclaimer,3 Constellations,Orion,All Auroras,All 300 Series,All Commercial Hornets, All Hulls, Star G, Endeavor Master Set
hydr #132855 10/03/15 02:49 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Today I went with a Hope Class + Modules for Discovery Class.

I really WANT the accelerator/telescope for discovery and tweaking weapons/engines. But if I would have popped for them I might as well have gone with the Master Class... (cha-ching) and would have the "weed farms in space" for free.

But figured that I would just EARN them in-game instead of paying out now. Need to save some $$ for what may be coming up for sale after the 10th @ CitizenCon.

Hell - I am already "High Admiral" into ships and very close to "Grand Admiral" (@$2500) so gonna have to chill a bit.

Taxman

"Any group is weaker than a man alone unless they are perfectly trained to work together."
- Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
I was in the same boat Taxman in the early stages of Star Citizen. I spent about $5k in ships when there was LTI and unlimited trading of ship hulls and a robust grey market. Once CGI made the announcements about shutting down the gray markets (because CGI only wanted to make money off the title, how dare any of us profit off a virtual market), I sold all of my stock until I broke even and kept the rest of the hulls on two accounts.

I don't give CGI any more money because they don't need it and they have a laundry list to deliver on already. The last thing they need to do is make more promises to get more money. I ended up with a "Grand Admiral" and a "Rear Admiral" tag on my two accounts, but I don't post or read the community sections anymore because its totally pointless.

That might be my only point to you, if you plan on doing some naughty time in space and want to keep your main account clean (due to the way CGI is intending on instituting the POI and tracking to be account based), I would suggest you get yourself a second account and put a single snub fighter hull on it and park the account for bad guy actions and earn the rest of it's ships in game credits.

One White Knight Account, One Black Knight Account and One Dickhead to pilot them all...

I also know a guy who know's a guy who buys Space Weed by the ton. Meet me at the Southern Cross Cantina, planetside of Epsilon Sigma 4.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
hydr #132866 10/03/15 02:32 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I think I am already past the $2,500 mark in ships. Between the Hulls and the fleet and assorted extras, I think I did pass that mark.

Vanguard,Retaliator,Redeemer,Reclaimer,3 Constellations,Orion,All Auroras,All 300 Series,All Commercial Hornets, All Hulls, Star G, Endeavor Master Set
hydr #132880 10/05/15 05:43 AM
hydr Offline OP
Former KGB Member
OP Offline
Former KGB Member
Cool ship

I think the only non combat ship I will get is the Reclaimer and stop by someone else's Endeavor when I need to tweak some mods.

Also those armor wips look sick can't wait to play around with that stuff and mix and match.

And looking forward to see what they announce at Citizen con.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
One White Knight Account, One Black Knight Account and One Dickhead to pilot them all...

I also know a guy who know's a guy who buys Space Weed by the ton. Meet me at the Southern Cross Cantina, planetside of Epsilon Sigma 4.

Is his name Cheech?... :-)

I will probably just stick with my White Knight hat unless it is neccesary to go dark for undercover or other fleet needs.

Definitely not going to "get them all"! :-)

Taxman

"Any group is weaker than a man alone unless they are perfectly trained to work together."
hydr #132905 10/06/15 06:06 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: hydr
Cool ship

I think the only non combat ship I will get is the Reclaimer and stop by someone else's Endeavor when I need to tweak some mods.

Also those armor wips look sick can't wait to play around with that stuff and mix and match.

The whole tweak/mod thing sounds very cool! People will always be willing to get that extra edge!

Originally Posted By: hydr

And looking forward to see what they announce at Citizen con.

Yea me too - I plan on watching the live feed on Saturday.

Taxman

hydr #132971 10/10/15 04:11 AM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Yes, I now own an Endeavor Master Set...sigh.

hydr #132972 10/10/15 04:14 AM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
What I would like is a set of luxury modules for the Endeavor...think of what you can do with that power plant with luxury accommodations.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard