KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Z
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Z
Sidara and I have only invested in a pair of 325A Fighters thus far and probably won't be putting anything more into the game until we see how things turn out. We enjoy trading and commerce so we had considered one of the various 2-5 man trade ships.

At this point though, I'm thinking we're going to hold off on any additional purchases and see how the game plays out at launch. I don't mind earning my ships and like JetStar said, we're going to need a massive crew so Sidara and I might find ourselves as better crew members/soldiers than pilots.

On that note, are we going the piracy route in Star Citizen or what sort of role are we going to be focusing on? I'm definitely looking forward to the boarding mechanics if they do it right.

Last edited by Zsane; 07/13/15 01:18 PM.

-Hadrik Hardhammer, FFXIV | -Zsane, Archeage (Retired) | Steam: KGB Zane | E-mail: Zane@ecsinc.com | Currently on Tap: Empty Keg :(
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: Zsane
Sidara and I have only invested in a pair of 325A Fighters thus far and probably won't be putting anything more into the game until we see how things turn out. We enjoy trading and commerce so we had considered one of the various 2-5 man trade ships.

At this point though, I'm thinking we're going to hold off on any additional purchases and see how the game plays out at launch. I don't mind earning my ships and like JetStar said, we're going to need a massive crew so Sidara and I might find ourselves as better crew members/soldiers than pilots.

On that note, are we going the piracy route in Star Citizen or what sort of role are we going to be focusing on? I'm definitely looking forward to the boarding mechanics if they do it right.

This is KGB! We will be trading, patrolling, exploring, mining and stopping anyone from messing with our people. As always, there will be other Legacy Clans we generally PvP against/with that will be in the PU.

That being said, I have two accounts. One KGB White Knight. One Big Ole Tas Prick.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I will be happy with the dedicated role of pushing the button to eject people out of the air lock.

(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
Originally Posted By: Tasorin

This is KGB! We will be trading, patrolling, exploring, mining and stopping anyone from messing with our people. As always, there will be other Legacy Clans we generally PvP against/with that will be in the PU.

That being said, I have two accounts. One KGB White Knight. One Big Ole Tas Prick.

Fully plan on doing Security, Exploring, Patrolling and PVP. Of course the occasional merchant run for some extra credits.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
What crew positions are needed for the Sidara? I'm pretty accustomed to being a Weapons Systems Officer and Electronic Warfare Officer, and leaving the flying to others.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Z
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Z
Originally Posted By: Owain
What crew positions are needed for the Sidara? I'm pretty accustomed to being a Weapons Systems Officer and Electronic Warfare Officer, and leaving the flying to others.

Sidara is my wife and another KGB member. Her weapons and electronics are already crewed. =P

Edit: I also try to handle the flying when I can.

Last edited by Zsane; 07/19/15 10:39 PM.

-Hadrik Hardhammer, FFXIV | -Zsane, Archeage (Retired) | Steam: KGB Zane | E-mail: Zane@ecsinc.com | Currently on Tap: Empty Keg :(
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Owain

Sidara is my wife and another KGB member. Her weapons and electronics are already crewed. =P

Edit: I also try to handle the flying when I can.

That's funny. I had thought that Sidara was the name of a ship the KGB owns. I guess I should read more carefully. ;)

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I honestly cannot remember what I have purchased. I know its not much. Despite having some disposable income, I don't want to throw money at an unfinished game.

That being said, I HOPE this game turns out the way everyone is hoping. I will be likely crewing for someone in some capacity.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Eurogamer fail to uphold the star citizen embargo at gamescom and talk about what they saw and it seams to have won them over

no video just them chatting

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard