KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Bishop Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Some questions about getting into Arena Commander:

Does buying ships get you into the multi-player version of Arena Commander yet?

If so, is it true that you have to buy a ship in order to play with it in Arena Commander? I don't plan spending over 60 dollars on a game that can't be played yet. This seems like a problem since the good combat ships are over that amount. And, If its going to cost 40 dollars to fly a crappy ship--kind of a pay to lose setup there--then I may not really be interested.

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Cheapest way to get into Arena commander is $45 for the aurora MR package and yes that ship isnt the greatest fighter. If you only want to spend $60 then I would just wait, Arena commander alone is not worth buying imo.

[Linked Image]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
what ever you do buy apart from UEC(credits) can be melted
down to store credit so you can always upgrade

The stretch goals have gone now but I would not be surprised if there is still not a chance of a few minor freebies being given away to backers.

with that in mind I would advise you to register on the RSI website, join the KGB org
and finally buy a 5$ skin that way you will be recorded as a backer. if you then decide to buy a ship package you can convert the skin back to 5$ of store credit to off set the package cost

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Buy a $5 skin to get the backer status. Wait for a sale that opens up the lower tier ships for discount again. It happens about once every three or four months. I would buy one of the lower tier ship packs that gives you full access to the Alpha-Beta cycles and some other account items. Most of those packages are in the 45-100 buck retail range. You can always melt down a ship package as a backer, get full credits for the package and spend the value however you see fit. I have moved so many ships using that method, my head hurts just thinking of all the grey market sales I had to make in order for SC to a neutral cost investment to deck out two accounts.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Tas,

How does one get a $5 skin for backer status?

I wasn't going to get into this but the more I look the more I think I might.. You know.. lol..

Let me know best entry position as I got the email and update on the Mining ship and brought me back to this thread thinking I saw what you mentioned. Want the ability to melt down [according to you] and work towards something tho I know I'm behind already.

Stupid games, lol.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Did some looking.. either Auroria or the Mustang AC package @ 45 start and that would get me in now to experience some of it.

According to what you've all said this is a safe bet to start. Makes me now wish I would have got in ground level when the thing first opened ;) I know, I know but honestly with this type of project the risk vs. reward has not been paying dividends lately and I've lost out but with my luck on the ground floor the thing would have flopped, lol.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
OK.. 300i or 300p? lol

have em in cart and ready to go and join this thing..

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Its started already mister I am just going to get
a skin....or may be an Aurora......or may be a 300i

welcome the bankrupt SC followers

how about a Cutlass Black or an Constellation Aquila
even attached a video for you

seriously I would go with a Mustang to start with as AC is pure combat at the moment and it is the more combat based starter ship than the aurora.

play it a bit before going for a 300I series they have started to do ship trial weekends so you can try ships out before you upgrade

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
LOL I mean.. Come on.. I had been trying to stay clean of this shit for a LONG while but yeah.. I'm already getting in deep :D

You know us all too well Instrument..

I see your point but that damn 300i or 300p.. Dayumm.. Also I'm on Reddit StartCitizen_Trades and looking at grey/black markets.

WTF have I done?

[sneaking giggle]

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
This is what I was checking into..

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard