KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 24 guests, and 10 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,964,634 Trump card
1,311,376 Picture Thread
473,008 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
OP Offline
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
So as I'm nearing the metalsmithing grind end I finally have some free time to compile my guide to dungeons.

Note: This is for lvl 50 Dungeons and this is the OPTIMAL specs to speed farm the content. These specs make it very simple and fast for max items per hour. Using these specs with a few minutes of basic training will make the difference between a 40 minute clear or a 2 hour clear. This is not a knock on other builds or players skills but a way to min max for grind time efficiency.

In order to start dungeons efficiently here are some guiidelines and gear markers.

Tank Spec (Abolisher)
http://archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/194163

Notes: Tank should have 14K HP UNBUFFED

Healer (Cleric)
http://archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/194224

Notes: Primary healer needs a 189+healing wpn and 9.5K man unbuffed

Support (Enchantrix)
http://archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/194211

Note: This is a swing class and can be played as healing or dps support. Just swap the weapons depending on what your 5th grp member is.

RDPS (Oracle)
http://archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/194245

Note: User needs a 160 + DPS bow

5th Member (OPEN)

This is the spot you can fill with whatever DPS you can find.
Mage > RDPS > Melee.

A mage type is usually best suited as you get the magic damage mix and extra CC which in turn makes the dungeon faster.

RDPS is your second choice as even most melee players have ARCHERY leveled. See ORACLE build above for reference if you want to stack.

As noted in the above ENCHANTRIX section if you take a melee dps the support will want to offheal as melee dps in dungeons is very difficult.

SPACE HELD FOR VIDEO TO COME.

Last edited by Donkleaps; 10/12/14 12:35 PM.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
OP Offline
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
Please sign.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Tasorin is now built as an Oracle.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Crimson Sky (CSky) Leadership, ArcheAge
Crimson Sky (CSky) Leadership, ArcheAge
Interesting but I think they are better Ranged Bow DPS Models. I am running a Baston which has some of the same skills but defense for self heal and multiple buffs. But good point to start for sure.

Crimson Sky (Csky) Leadership, ArcheAge
- Former KGB Minister, Dark Age of Camelot
- Former KGB Knight, Dark Age of Camelot
- Former CSky GM of Crusaders, Ultima Online
- Former CSE GM of Crimson Sky Empire, Ultima Online
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: Rivencsky
Interesting but I think they are better Ranged Bow DPS Models. I am running a Baston which has some of the same skills but defense for self heal and multiple buffs. But good point to start for sure.

It's more about min/max run time through the dungeon and the Oracle build having Healer Utility Support to cycle with the Cleric to clear all the Bleed/Status and counter the Fire Burst while still maintaining high ranged DPS output.

There are probably 3 or 4 ranged DPS bow builds that will work in the Dungeons and put out high DPS. This conversation is more around which of those builds along with the group synergy allow for the least amount of time to burn through a Dungeon so we can carry as many people as possible through in the least amount of time.

KGB Champion - Taco Salad
Having leveled VItalism, Witchcraft, Shadowplay, Sorcery (40) and Occultism (33) I am 2 classes away from any of these builds. I quested and farmed coinpurses pretty much all night yesterday and I got Occultism from about 30 to 33. Using a build that is meant for farming. So I think for me, I am out of this game until weeks from now when I've used enough labor to level a 6th and 7th skillset

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I've got full daggerspell DPS so if you put a group together i'll be your mage DPS

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Taco, the point is not that you have to have these classes to run GHA, this is just what some think is optimal. I think the tank and healer are the necessary ones. The other 3 are a little more flexible.

I do think you should be shooting for one of these builds though for your character for GHA and future dungeons. Great thing about AA is you can just level your other classes.

Make sure you save all your xp generating tasks and do them under a vocation pot for double xp. I always save up enough items that will take me the full hour to do at once and drink a pot right before.

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: rhaikh
Having leveled VItalism, Witchcraft, Shadowplay, Sorcery (40) and Occultism (33) I am 2 classes away from any of these builds. I quested and farmed coinpurses pretty much all night yesterday and I got Occultism from about 30 to 33. Using a build that is meant for farming. So I think for me, I am out of this game until weeks from now when I've used enough labor to level a 6th and 7th skillset

Best way to level a new class is through crafting/labor burns. LP are a must and alt toons to get on a LP cycle. I went from 0 to 21 yesterday and then to 24 with just farting around. Next Labor dump today when I get home should have it at around 34ish and will be leveled to 50 in about four days. It takes about 40-50 gold and the mats to make combinations in your chosen craft. This is where by being 42K in LW, my arm guard combo is now 90 LP instead of the original 100 LP.

Maybe I'm just bad at earning gold, because I'm fully aware that labor is the best option for exp, it's just not a viable option for me at the moment due to the cost. I did the math, If you give me about 500g I'll have finished my DPS spec and a full optimal healer spec in about 6 days, but short of getting thunderstruck it will take me about 2-3 weeks to get to any "optimal" role. If I burn my own money doing it instead, I will quickly lose my main money maker which investing in the AH and then I will be on the slow plan anyway.

[Linked Image]
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard