KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
A lot of this si getting addressed at tonights meeting.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Champion - Taco Salad
KGB Champion - Taco Salad
For the record I am enjoying my class of Assassin / Shaman http://arche-base.com/builds/view/21564-Taco_Assassin#8.2.10/7bEHAklJxll Additionally the Hasla quest from Soyo that provides bow/shield/lute now also provides a healing greatclub (which I picked up)

[Linked Image]
Goriom Offline OP
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
Yeah as an archer, im starting to think the way to go is shield + 1 hander or dagger. the shield block chance is just to good to pass up.

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Templars and Paladins can be super Tanky. Templars have to sacrifice Healing to do any real DPS, than you aren't really a main healer anymore. So as a Templar you are stuck doing very low DPS but being impossible to kill by a single player or a PvE mob.

Paladins can be either set up to be the MT or the DPS OT. The MT Paladin build is one big huge CC/Anti-CC turtle of win with a healer behind them. In the two handed weapon setup, the Paladin turns into an energizer bunny of OT/DPS but can't tank/control a Dungeon boss.

The other healer builds are much the same way, either you build for MH or OH, but not both at the same time. The trade is almost always the same. Pick any two (DPS/Healing/Tank)for a pre-set of skills.

The tanks are even in a worse situation because the same applies to them. Pick one (Tank/DPS) but it gets worse for a Tank because they are so gear dependent where a Healer can overcome some of the gear issues with skill mix to a degree while the tank relies of the stacking effect of their gear.

Lastly, solo leveling a Healer/Tank is absolutly brutal. It's easier for a tank, but its not fun for either.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
yes, I put together ckeric soecs in an alt last night and cried deep into th night about the absolute lack of anything remotely appraoching an attack..oh I could stand there and get my face bashed all night long by some angry bear hairy sack and never once act like I would die, but other than the basic bow and attack wih sword and board, there was not much else. SOMEONE please tell me that level 50 Cleric's are worthwhile before I go through this...jesus..LOL

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
In its Pure Healer form you are basically the Rock of Gibraltar daring any and all to burn you down. You either get ignored of focus fired and burnt down.

It its hybrid form you are basically a good off healer who now has some support functionality and can do some low-mid tier dps. You are still a tough nut to crack, but your health bar is going to move a lot more and you have be way more aware of your surroundings.

In either set up you have HUGE support function as a debuff/buff/healing/cleanse monster.

Being a Templar is like being the ugly chick all through school, knowing that one day in College, you will be smoking hawt and have to swat dick away all day long.

It sucks in the early years, but damn is it sweet in the out years.

KGB Knight
KGB HeroEngine Development Project Leader
KGB Knight
KGB HeroEngine Development Project Leader
Im about to level my 2nd paladin to 50 and its pretty easy to me, not sure why everyone says its brutal.

Do people say that because it takes longer to kill stuff or because they die alot?

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
But a Pally isn't a pure healer is it?

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
YOu can build a 2 hander Paladin that can level just fine. Go put yourself in your heavy tank build and go out and try and level. It's way way way worse for healers if they are in there heavy healer build.

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
Being a Templar is like being the ugly chick all through school, knowing that one day in College, you will be smoking hawt and have to swat dick away all day long.

It sucks in the early years, but damn is it sweet in the out years.

LOL..PRICELESS

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard