KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#126760 09/22/14 09:10 PM
Derid Offline OP
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
OP Offline
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Derid #126778 09/23/14 01:55 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Obama is another Bill Clinton. When Bill would get some bad press or bad poll numbers he would bomb someone. Looks like Junior has picked up the torch.

Also seems like they are bombing them a little late in the game. He's my stance on giving out weapons to groups that "WE THINK" we are helping. When it comes to the middle east we should NEVER hand out anymore weapons. Seriously fuck them, if they or anyone else want us to get involved then we need to be clear that once we go in it's all balls... nothing will be left standing and we will fuck shit up. Otherwise we need to keep our ass's at home and throw some military units on the border. Yeah FUCK Mexico too.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 09/23/14 01:55 PM.
Derid #126783 09/23/14 08:36 PM
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
It isn't US place to police this mess, even if we admittedly did not had enough collective wisdom to stay out last time, and as a result had a hand in getting it to this point.

Also what is the alternative? Do you believe that Romney would have not acted in similar way? I think Romney would have put boots on the ground. So would Hillary.

Rand Paul?

Quote:
Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY), who hasn’t said anything on Monday evening or early Tuesday yet, has said in recent weeks that he supports airstrikes but if he were president he would have sought congressional approval before engaging in such military action on behalf of the United States.

"If I were in President Obama’s shoes at this time, I would have called Congress back, I would have had a joint session of Congress, and I would have said ‘this is why ISIS is a threat to the United States, to the stability of the region, to our embassy, to our diplomats, and this is why I’m asking you today to authorize air attacks,’” Paul said in an interview with Breitbart News right before August recess ended, for instance.

From http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/09/23/House-GOP-leaders-back-oBama-ISIS-attacks

[Linked Image]
Derid #126784 09/24/14 12:15 AM
Derid Offline OP
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
OP Offline
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Yeah Rand Paul has taken the line of thinking that the US basically created this monster and needs to take part in keeping it from toppling Damascus and Baghdad. Taking part doesnt mean US troops, it means stop arming them, providing support to Iraqis and Kurds and bringing Qatari, Sauds in line.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Derid #126882 09/27/14 10:25 AM
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Interference is just going to create next set of monsters.

Fundamentally, it isn't our problem that Arab civilization is all but collapsed.

[Linked Image]

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard