KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#126497 09/16/14 09:32 AM
Former KGB Member
OP Offline
Former KGB Member
I got my first large farm down last night, with the second large going down tonight hopefully. In addition, I have 4 smalls all right around each other in Sanddeep. The land is going to be used for guild focused craft grinds for the time being, with the first goal of planting trees and mushrooms in between to help Bandit with the Alchemy grind.

In addition, I have two small cottages. One in Marianople right beside all the crafting stations, and right next to the water, and the other in Sanddeep right next to all the farms. My intent with the two cottages is to give us a guild bank and a crafters bank so we don't have to rely on Donk being a postmaster and guild bank, which is way to much work for anyone really.

My focus over the next few days is to use that lumber to help people get their large farms up, not houses. Preference will be given to people who ARE going to use their farm to help push the intial guild crafting grinds. So if you have a large farm, but need lumber for the trade pack, please post a work order here.

Once we have everyones farms up, hopefully in the next day or two, my farms will be switching over to Cooking Goods and Alchemy goods until myself and Bandit get our levels up. During that time, I will need a few volunteer farmers to help me farm the land, basically I need your labor points. The more labor I spend harvesting, the less labor I have to go towards the Cooking grind.

After we get our levels up to a decent level, in the next week or two, I'll open all the farms up to guild use. This will provide alot of farming land for our free players and people witout land.

In addendum, I've been asked several times now by people. I'm sorry some of you didn't get land, it sucks I know, but I AM NOT giving up one of my plots, so please quit asking. For one, I worked my ass off to get the rush for them, and two I've spent a lot of RL money to get them setup. All my plots will be going for guild use, and by keeping them all in my name I can ensure they will be used for that purpose. Again, I apologize for the people who didn't get land, call me greedy if you want to even, but it is what it is. My advice to those people, and for anyone else about to start, SAVE YOUR GILDA STARS, and try to get to 150 or so for a medium or large house. Also, if you have a deed, hold on to it for two weeks. When people's taxes start to dry up- there WILL be open plots!

KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
I don't care all that much about getting a spot for a house however a farm is a must. I heard that there are a lot of "hidden" spots in game where you can plant farms. Does anyone have a list of any of these spots?

CSky Alliance Officer
CSky Alliance Officer
Will have to check when I log in I am at 68 lumber with another batch to harvest at login, I may need 20 lumber to finish my 16x16.
Then will grow a forest, and ginseng. If you need me to process mats let me know should have about 500-1000 extra labor points to grind on,

I might suggest everyone keep a deed on hand if you run across a area and you see a house going down or here it burning you might be able to take the spot. Next couple of weeks taxes will be due and never know if you get lucky when someone losses there house/farm.

I have 3 8x8 farms, one 16x16, smelter workbench,
harpoon clipper, Farm cart,
3x Small cottage plan, thatched farm house plan, workstation.
Tripwire, Razorwire, Hotwires, Firewire

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/RazorWire
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Can free to play folks own farms or land?

Play To Crush!
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
I have my Large Farm and 2 Small Farms ready to plop down in Sandeep as well. Tasorin is logged out on the site and Primo has his Small Farm in his inventory and just needs a port from either Mirage or Lillyat Hills to Sandeep to place his small farm.

Once Tasorin pulls up his small house place holder there should be enough room for all three fields. The 2 small fields will be open to the guild for crop cycling. The large field will be raising Turkey's for leather to support Leatherworking after it cycles Aspens to pay forward wood.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
CSky Alliance Officer
CSky Alliance Officer
Originally Posted By: Kegir
Can free to play folks own farms or land?
Short answer no.
You can work and plant on the guild open farms.
You can own cars tractors boats, but not land.

I have 3 8x8 farms, one 16x16, smelter workbench,
harpoon clipper, Farm cart,
3x Small cottage plan, thatched farm house plan, workstation.
Tripwire, Razorwire, Hotwires, Firewire

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/RazorWire

Link Copied to Clipboard