KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 17 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
nethervoid
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,004,638 Trump card
1,337,362 Picture Thread
477,136 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Zhou Offline OP
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
OP Offline
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
Originally Posted By: Kajooko
I havent logged in for while ....had to build a new rig. Is the new grind really that terrible.

Not really. They made it more towards getting your wallet though. If your willing to pay for subscriber benefits then your going to be ok. If your one of the few that don't like subscriptions it will suck. Labor is double cost and without the subscription you will never have enough for anything.

The added gems from pre launch can unlock most of the extra slots and stuff that use to cost gold. City stuff now costs gold instead of Gilda stars and nui tears are gone giving double Gilda star rewards. Prices on boats jumped and unsure on housing costs. Can't own land unless your a subscriber.

Last edited by Zhou; 08/19/14 07:51 PM.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
(GM2) Chief of Staff
KGB Federal Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
(GM2) Chief of Staff
KGB Federal Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
the grind isnt the issue with the korean patch its the fact that they reduced the open world content by making some of the mandatory currency obtained only in instanced encounters. trion said explicitly that they want to maintain the sandbox element and keep everything open world not instanced. of course these games will be grindy but usually in open world mass pvp games the harder you grind the harder you own people in pvp and the more emo they get... and i love that shit.

1 member likes this: Goriom
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Hiding in instances to grind for gear isn't a terrible thing. Requiring you to hide in an instance in order to grind specific currency in order to get gear in order to competitively PvP is a shitastic thing.

I am personally waiting until we get close to live launch to play this title and see what is actually what. I don't mind paying a subscription. What I do mind is forcing you to either grind your balls off or micro transaction to be competitive on top of paying for a subscription.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Zhou Offline OP
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
OP Offline
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
Ya, if the grind is horrible on top of a subscription and requires more money from the store than we have a problem. The subscription isn't a big deal for me either.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
finally got an invite for this last weekend's beta. Pretty solid. I feel like LP generation is a smidge low, but that's life. Camping multiple streamers ans social media outlets hoping for a pack =(

also, started out as a sorrowsong, but switched to a Lamentor... SO MUCH BETTER. (also have to make a daggerspell)

Last edited by Hobbitlauncher; 08/26/14 07:31 PM.

They/Them

Star Citizen:
MISC Endeavor -- Anvil Carrack -- Anvil Terrapin -- Drake Dragonfly
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
This is why Donk wont be streaming during KGB missions, be they commercial or military. New meta calls for new guidelines...

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
This is why Donk wont be streaming during KGB missions, be they commercial or military. New meta calls for new guidelines...

being dumb but can you explain why not?

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: Instrument
Originally Posted By: Tasorin

being dumb but can you explain why not?

Because when assets and or secrecy are required, I won't allow for our hard earned assets or the success of a raid be compromised so that Donk can stream for 9 people, 7 of which are KGB and 2 of which are stream snipping.

Most of our legacy competition know Donk streams, and will and have stream snipped us already in Alpha/Beta testing. It's the price you pay for being that thing that everyone wants to donkey bang in a digital sense. Other clans know we are a barometer Clan for them to gauge where they are and what they need to work on or acquire. Not to mention the tactics they learn from us by watching us on delay. One of the hallmarks of KGB is our ability to construct effective tactical planning based on Meta. We may not be the best at herding the cats, but we sure as hell know where we need to herd them too.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard