KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 20 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
nethervoid
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,004,281 Trump card
1,337,330 Picture Thread
477,115 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
hey game looks kinda cool Ill keep tabs and I might jump into it with you guys gonna start back on night shift next week so im gonna have alot of free time on my nights off again.

KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
The only real saving grace anymore for longevity of a title is a pseudo e-sport functionality and something that placates to short attention spans and limited in-game time. The reality is no one cares about killing rabbits and turning them in. The "Level Grind" is a significant deterrent anymore to even playing a game. The reality is, developers are learning that no one wants to level to get to the PvP or end content. Make your game about PvP or the End Content and get rid of all the pre-leveling to get to that point.

I've been preaching for years but I guess some people are finally starting to see the light. A good PvP player run game should not use levels and skill level in the PvP part of the game.
Make the gear be the difference and allow anyone to give gear they collected (by crafting, questing or slaying other players) to anyone. Then guilds become more than a group but real war machines, new players can join and enjoy PvP on day 1 if they have friends already playing.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: Arkh
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
The only real saving grace anymore for longevity of a title is a pseudo e-sport functionality and something that placates to short attention spans and limited in-game time. The reality is no one cares about killing rabbits and turning them in. The "Level Grind" is a significant deterrent anymore to even playing a game. The reality is, developers are learning that no one wants to level to get to the PvP or end content. Make your game about PvP or the End Content and get rid of all the pre-leveling to get to that point.

I've been preaching for years but I guess some people are finally starting to see the light. A good PvP player run game should not use levels and skill level in the PvP part of the game.
Make the gear be the difference and allow anyone to give gear they collected (by crafting, questing or slaying other players) to anyone. Then guilds become more than a group but real war machines, new players can join and enjoy PvP on day 1 if they have friends already playing.

See: Fundamental problem with DFO
Player 1 buys game
Player 1 logs into game
Player 1 realizes after 10 hours in game they are many years behind the Stat and Skill curve and logs out to cancel subscription.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
anyone playing this currently im considering grabbing it id like to play it with people tho curious if people are playing it when its available and are entertained by it enough to come back each time more is available to play

(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
Originally Posted By: Morlander
anyone playing this currently im considering grabbing it id like to play it with people tho curious if people are playing it when its available and are entertained by it enough to come back each time more is available to play

I try out each release and the new features when the become available each month.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
I have $2000.00 right now. I am going to wait a few weeks to make final purchase. I am going to try and put in another $500 as I would like to get to town size.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
just fyi on town size those plots to place a house are 500 bucks which will effectively bump a lot of us out of buying one at least with real cash

(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
Originally Posted By: Morlander
just fyi on town size those plots to place a house are 500 bucks which will effectively bump a lot of us out of buying one at least with real cash

When he means town size hes talking about the $3000.00 town player city size with 50,400 sqaure feet of property, not the town lot.

Don't worry about buying one with real cash. Play the game and earn the gold in game to purchase the lot. Since Jet controls the Town he can prevent any player unless he unlocks the right to place on any lot in the city based on the layout and types used to fulfill the total square feet. He also controls the right to evict any player from any lot within his town.

I want to earn a Town or City lot in game and place that somewhere. You can have more than 1 house if you can maintain the monthly upkeep. Base what you think you want as a lot on if you can maintain the play time.

Last edited by Zhou; 07/12/14 11:48 AM.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Hi all, we just hit 2500, which is in striking distance of the town.

I am going to give it 10 days to see if we can make it to a City. Town is NOT bad though. THANKS TO ALL THAT DONATED!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
PvP Option for Player Owned Towns

Community member Duke Violation suggested that we allow players to be able to set Open PvP for their player owned towns and we thought that was a brilliant idea, so we're adding that option to the Owner's Console for Player Owned Towns! Thanks Duke Violation!

Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard