KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#125504 06/27/14 01:05 PM
Bandit Offline OP
KGB Paladin
(G3) General, Archeage Faction
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?12109-ArcheAge-to-Launch-with-XLGames-Patch-1.2

Looks like they are skipping some of the 1.0 patch problems, but gilda stars will only be available by international trade. If they put the patch in this weekend i may have some time to test it out.

Bandit #125505 06/27/14 03:03 PM
KGB Alumni
KGB Alumni
The patch goes live next week along with the new omega server. Spend your nui tears before then, after they are only worth 20 silver each

Bandit #125528 06/28/14 07:03 PM
Bandit Offline OP
KGB Paladin
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
Thanks for the tip, i guess i won't be able to try out the new patch until after the weekend though.

Bandit #125564 07/03/14 10:50 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Lots of issues with 1.2.. Lots of people revolting..

Much does suck but some is good like tax certs and other things but really a massive amount of the users have been talking about getting refunds if they can as it's moving to a P2W system and way more labor intensive moves. It now costs way more LP to open those coinpurses than not and many are just deleting them or not opening them because of the drain on LP. In their words 10 LP not worth it for 4s..

If you've not been in for awhile you have to download the client again completely, no patching. I would recommend doing so so you can experience some of the changes to classes, PVP, etc as it won't be the way you once played on launch but still may change until then.

Cheers,

Bandit #125574 07/04/14 11:03 AM
KGB Knight
KGB HeroEngine Development Project Leader
KGB Knight
So many changes! My paladin is broken at the moment, I need to buy a club with healing power and get lots of toughness I think. The skill tree... Lots to relearn.

Bandit #125575 07/04/14 05:15 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Crafting is all changed and for the most bad IMHO..

Trade routes are gone, now you have to go cross-continental for gilda stars and 1 per pack yet the price of a trade ship plans has gone up to 400 gilda.

Not only that but the trade packs have all been changed and now require some intermediary ingredient, like chopped vegetables or some breakdown of other crops/mats, and on some you need 10k+ to make them.

Put into perspective to get a trade ship, lets say solo as I have been playing. I have to grow the crops (which have all been increased in prof to do so), pay with intermediary items so I can reduce them to some new ingredient, go to a specific bench (which only basic ones can be made less you have some new bench that is open to the public and something like 300 gilda to get) and make the thing and sail it across the ocean to sell it for 1 gilda. I next have to repeat all that 399 times to get enough for 1 ship which is fucking asinine.

May be the worst money I've ever spent. Bait and complete fucking switch IMO.

Some good points, some meh points and a whole lot of WTF where they thinking.

/sad

Bandit #125576 07/04/14 07:05 PM
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
not liking the feedback from changes so far :(

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
Bandit #125578 07/05/14 10:03 AM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Everyone told them not to do this patch, even before alpha started.

Apparently its what killed the game in Korea, or so I've heard but yet they still did it. Trion claims they will do there own tweaks for our version but I highly doubt it, they don't have any control on what happens it seems.

They should of never let us test an older version, now everyone is pissed off!

I'm not giving up yet though, maybe we just need to view it as a new game again and re-learn it.

Bandit #125580 07/05/14 08:32 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I agree.. I don't like many of the changes but I'm trying to work with what we have and the later fixes by Trion.

The issue I, and others have pointed out, Trion is just the publisher bringing it to the states so any big changes must get XL approval. Lets hope the crushing changes brought to Korea and loss of playerbase give them incentive to try and change things for the right. I'm hoping (hoping) XL will see the feedback from this patch release in alpha and remember what they had originally and it may make them allow a whole lot more changes than original. They are only losing more money by holding firm to what they have now so I'm hoping they see the light.

It is what it is and I'm trying to relearn a bunch of stuff and see what pans out. Those that haven't played for awhile may want to give it some time again to analyze the changes or at least wait until the upcoming Trion "fixes" and relearn before launch.

If they keep it as-is they are going to crush this before it even starts. Sad really.

Bandit #125582 07/06/14 10:46 AM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
So my paladin is now pretty effective again, all i needed was a club with healing power, although less dps than my katana was and some toughness which I bought from the honor point guy.

I'm still doing the skill tree dance but I pretty much have it where I like it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard