KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 40 guests, and 22 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,018,041 Trump card
1,338,954 Picture Thread
477,838 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
KGB Paladin
(G3) General, Archeage Faction
KGB Paladin
(G3) General, Archeage Faction
Account 1 #209,061
Account 2 #149,614

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
"Let me begin with the information you most want to hear: we intend to launch Arena Commander in two weeks, on May 29th.The goal is that every backer will have access to the single player “Free Flight” and “Vanduul Swarm” games modes on this day, and the very first batch of multiplayer testers will get access to the game’s multiplayer game modes."

Zhou Offline OP
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
OP Offline
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
Sweet date works for me I'll be all moved!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: JetStar
Originally Posted By: Instrument
"refuses to admit that Citizens would use the Multi Org system to Spy and cutthroat assets."

This is what CR wants he has been watching EVE news stories instead of playing EVE

most ORG's are going to be closed anyway if you want to spy you will spy with a different account with no link to your own ORG not use a system that has/will have built in ways of finding out your hidden org

That is exactly what the GSS would do and has always done. I would purchase several accounts for this purpose.

^This

And why I have four vet backer accounts and how I was able to safely grey market hard assets and almost pay off my entire investment into SC. Hell, I even paid off the gifts to Drakiis and Donk.

The only real repercussion you face would be an IP scan of all accounts and would only work if CiG was willing to go that far and you were lazy and aren't running an IP proxy range. I think about a dozen or so of the usual suspects sent CR and Wingman what they could expect if they allowed "Ship assignment" to others in your Org and the entire in-game asset aspect, regardless of Multi-Orgs, which just made it easier.

As usual, no one wants to believe that the cutthroat hardcore meta is going to be there and when you make statements that you want to eliminate or highly mitigate in-game mechanics that facilities the ability to grief Citizens, and then you ignore the human element to that statement, it's very telling about the actual commitment of CR to let go of his belief of the way things are and accept the reality of the human element.

Expect a river of tears once this title goes live in the PU and the ability to con your way into access of hard in game assets of an organization and then pilfer them and filter to your own use. I don't expect CR or CIG to change there stance or the game mechanics that will allow for this to happen until after the fact.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
"Let me begin with the information you most want to hear: we intend to launch Arena Commander in two weeks, on May 29th.The goal is that every backer will have access to the single player “Free Flight” and “Vanduul Swarm” games modes on this day, and the very first batch of multiplayer testers will get access to the game’s multiplayer game modes."

CIG is already playing the Favored Son with multi-player in some of the larger Orgs that are chalked full of white knights...like BWC, LAMP, IMPERIUM

I personally can't wait to poop on these Orgs so hard in the early days of the live PU and let history continue to repeat itself...

This is why you have multiple accounts to get around whatever Person of Interest scanning system CIG employs.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Tasorin

CIG is already playing the Favored Son with multi-player in some of the larger Orgs that are chalked full of white knights...like BWC, LAMP, IMPERIUM

I personally can't wait to poop on these Orgs so hard in the early days of the live PU and let history continue to repeat itself...

This is why you have multiple accounts to get around whatever Person of Interest scanning system CIG employs.

Many of these Orgs are openly recruiting as well, which imo is a disastrous idea because if you are sending out mass form letters of recruiting like the dozen or so I have received, you are setting your own Org up for attacks from within. If I had access to 3+ accounts I could have already infiltrated several Orgs, established myself before alpha/beta/release, burrowed in deep, and by the time I was comfortable with my accounts progress and wealth funneled tons of intel and resources to KGB. All of those Orgs listed and several others have been sending out invites to their clans blindly and that is a mistake..

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Zhou Offline OP
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
OP Offline
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
It's pointless to mass recruit. These orgs with 1,000+ people will never play together. You cant fit that many in a single sector.

Quality or quantity.

Last edited by Zhou; 05/19/14 11:10 AM.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Zhou
It's pointless to mass recruit. These orgs with 1,000+ people will never play together. You cant fit that many in a single sector.

[yes]

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Knight
KGB Knight

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
This is a warning that you now just have 3 days to blow the dust of your joystick

Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard