KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 19 guests, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
nethervoid
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,004,937 Trump card
1,337,427 Picture Thread
477,157 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Zhou Offline OP
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
OP Offline
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
Good Afternoon KGB family,

I’m writing this message on behalf of several inquiries and just over necessity of the ArcheAge faction. It is time to get serious. This game will be launching in a matter of months and as a guild overall we have no organizational structure. It was created just from a tag team duo just leveling and having fun. Now we are about 30+ strong within the guild and require some sort of structure and direction before we lose the influx of new Knights and our own current knight’s interest. The problems are broken down into 3 main categories: Faction Leadership, faction direction (goals) and events

Like I said we have no leadership in this game currently. I hold the guild since I created it for us and set various people to having invite privileges for our new members that have been joining over the weeks. The Big 3 people haven’t been on much Donk, Romeo and I (due to internet and moving situation). So we need to sit down and discuss as a guild if we’re going to make our own faction or go open ended and who is taking the reins. Also we need to discuss what KGB is clearly going to pursue in this game. It has a wide array of features and as such we need to let our members know what we plan to accomplish. We have talked about owning a piece of Auroria, testing our pirate pieces in alpha and such but this all comes down to our faction leadership and if what type of faction KGB will be for Archeage.

Second issue is events. I have been trying on a weekly basis to have 1 or 2 events to get members active and working together. No one likes to sit and quest alone even though it’s part of the game and necessary. If we want to retain the interest of new applicants and current members we need to organize and continually do things throughout the week. I can’t do it alone, I know were all busy but others should help out!

We are all a big family here! So all those members that have asked and inquired about this situation speak up and get the debate started!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Thank you for posting this.

Some thoughts

Pirate vs Our own faction
I definitely feel we should not go pirate with the main guild tag. If we want to go pirate we could create an alt pirate guild. (Scurvy dogs of glory and rum?) Or we could join a pirate guild with alts together. Either way I don't think pirating should be our main focus as it shuts out a good bit of content available. You also really don't get anything for being a pirate other then a chance to get a really nice ship (the black pearl).

Crafting

We need to get our crafting organized right off the bat. The very best gear seems to come from crafting. Crafted armor, weapons and jewelery are far superior to dropped items and even pvp rewards. High end potions and food can quickly turn the tide in a fight. These items are needed to compete in pvp but are very hard to obtain for a solo player or even a duo. As a team working together to feed one crafter per profession we can get to the top end items with speed and efficiency. To accomplish this we could either purchase guild accounts for our dedicated crafters, or we could assign trust members to a craft.

Trade Fishing and large guild purchases.

I think organizing weekly trade runs to make large purchases should be something we look into. Starting off we should focus on obtaining a guild trade ship and a galleon (currently we have a galleon thanks to Zhou and Bandit) After we obtain these items guild trade runs should be run to obtain keep pieces a tractor or 2 and possibly a guild fishing boat.

PvP events / roams

Obviously we should continue to run these several times per week. I will do my part to try to organize 1 or 2 a week going forward. A focus on learning the Northern continent is important imo.

Headstart and the land grab

Its hard to say what is going to happen the day of launch and how many servers will be up. I definatley think we should settle in Two crowns if possible and try to grab as much land with our small farms as possible by spreading out the farms but leaving not enough room in between for other players farms.

Ill add more later

[Linked Image]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
We should definitely set up official crafters for each profession. Including people working on 'gathering / farming / logging'.

Then if anyone has any tips / tricks they can share them. We can pool resources etc.

KGB Paladin
(G3) General, Archeage Faction
KGB Paladin
Since Zhou is out of town this week moving I will try to gather everyone willing and hold some PvP events. We can even do some duals to learn everyone's class better. This will probably take place Saturday evening.

Also, I would like to try and put some resources into getting a fishing boat and testing that out.

(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
Originally Posted By: Bandit
Since Zhou is out of town this week moving I will try to gather everyone willing and hold some PvP events. We can even do some duals to learn everyone's class better. This will probably take place Saturday evening.

Also, I would like to try and put some resources into getting a fishing boat and testing that out.

I will not be home on Saturday until after 5PM EST. Shoot me a message or post the time when you know you plan to do it and I will do my best to get there and get some recordings for Jet.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I should be there for any events this weekend. I don't think I have any plans other than archeage =P

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Hi guys,

I am the new kid on the block, but, I would like to say that I am looking forward to release with KGB, and look forward to being a productive and helpful member of the team to pursue KGB goals.

I second the idea of dedicating crafters for the guild and supporting these crafters from day 1 to get the best possible gear as fast as possible across the board for all our members.

I also like the rum name idea for a pirate alt kin. I wouldnt want KGB to be a pirate faction in of itself, because that really doesnt jive with the raison d'etre of the organization tbh from what I have read and seen.

And this game better not release until September LOL. I am going to Germany for 2 weeks in July and Hawaii for 10 days early August, and I dont want to miss out on early patron status. else I will have to beg for someone to at least level my muddy to 15, get the small farm and large farm....

Hmmm but - yes! I can't wait, and I am looking forward to being a member in the KGB - ArcheAge faction!!!

KGB Paladin
KGB Paladin
Lets plan on an 8:00 P.M EST Raid

(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
Originally Posted By: Bandit
Lets plan on an 8:00 P.M EST Raid

I'll be there.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
How about a night for some of the dungeons? Maybe Friday night this week, before the start of the Holiday weekend? I surmise there is strat and loot tables to gather data on.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard