KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 32 guests, and 25 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Morgus
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,007,058 Trump card
1,337,740 Picture Thread
477,295 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#124730 05/08/14 09:24 AM
Gawaine Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Hey guys, so I am in the Cindermoors near Burnt Castle, and found a really profitable mining respawn with lots of nodes where the elite trolls are.

And of course in the PVP zone there, I been killed a few times (ok maybe more than a few) by same faction peeps. Once I figured out how to fight back, I killed the dude that killed me over and over, and one time I may have shot him 1st, so now I have infamy points.

Sooo, here is my sense of justice. I think once I am level 50, I will actually hang out there to mine, (unless I am asked to patrol another area for a KGB mission of course), and punish the gankers of questers and miners in that area. Now, if I have the 1st shot, that means I get the infamy. Is there a point where if I have enough infamy and many trials that I will be kicked off the continent permanently? Or, do I lose the faction chat channel if I am labeled a pirate?

I find same faction PVP despicable, and want to punish the violators. But I also dont want to lose faction.

Any thoughts on this?

KGB Paladin
(G3) General, Archeage Faction
KGB Paladin
(G3) General, Archeage Faction
Yes, if you kill enough people and get enough infamy you will be exiled from the faction. But it seems like you need a ton for this to happen. Romeo was killing everything he saw for hours and his barley went up.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I keep trying to find out about PvP on this game and I cant seem to find anything.
Is it open world PvP or only in certain areas.
I have seen comments about damaging player towns.
Any info would be great.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
http://archeage.gamepedia.com/PvP

From what I understand "Truce states" happen periodically and last for some amount of hours.

Can anyone clarify exactly how Truce states work?

I'd also be interested in seeing a map of what areas are sub-level 30. I wonder what portion of the map is composed of sub-level 30 areas?

Link Copied to Clipboard