KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
Originally Posted By: Brommas

There is some talk of this only being the case for alpha / beta

And then during live it going to only 1 large and small farm per account

I wouldn't mind that only if i don't lose my small farm to build a damn workstation

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I am in the Alpha for North America, at the moment I have not made the multiple builds. What is interesting about this game is that the skill tree concept borrows from Rift most closely but unlike Rift you can skip around the skillset...it is not a linear chart you progress up. Skills can unlock at a certain level but they do not have to be chosen in order.

There are 120 combination of skillsets and each one has a class name. My present character is a Necromancer, he has Occultism (a starting skillset with a fairly wide utility and has the classic life drain and some AoE), Vitality (the healing skillset with many skills having dual uses depending on friend/foe status of target), and Witchcraft (heavy on CC). If I wanted Demonologist I just swap Vitality with Sorcery (the classic elemental fire/ice DD type class)

I frankly just got the quest that gives you the recipe to make a scarecrow and establish a claim for a farm. The crafting and farming is pretty indepth in this game and is how it calls itself a sandbox game. I have not seen any other KGB people in game so I am temporarily hanging out with a small guild named Northern Lights. I am playing as the race that looks the most human and worships the Goddess Nui.

Vanguard,Retaliator,Redeemer,Reclaimer,3 Constellations,Orion,All Auroras,All 300 Series,All Commercial Hornets, All Hulls, Star G, Endeavor Master Set
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I have been hearing that only patrons of the game will have farms when it goes live. I expect that refers to paid alpha players and or a subscriber based player.

Vanguard,Retaliator,Redeemer,Reclaimer,3 Constellations,Orion,All Auroras,All 300 Series,All Commercial Hornets, All Hulls, Star G, Endeavor Master Set
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
OP Offline
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
Yes, at release only "Patrons" which is the premium membership type of players will be able to build farms/housing.

KGB are on all throughout the day. The easiest way to get ahold of someone is to get on TS.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard