KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Former KGB Member
OP Offline
Former KGB Member
SERVER WIPED: 2/1/14

While bugfixing the loot table, and updating 6 mods so they work again, had to restart the server. In the process of saving a backup file of all the savedata and worlddata, the old backup was corrupted for some damn reason.

Unfortunately we had to wipe again, hopefully this is the last time for a while. To make up for this, I've enabled the basic resources on the economy for a few days, to help everyone get caught back up to speed a lot quicker. Everyone was give 5000 dollars to start out with, which will give everyone a very nice start.

Again, I apologize for the wipe.

Former KGB Member
OP Offline
Former KGB Member
Hey all. Just wanted to let you all know I'm aware of the steam update, and the server will be down until I can get computer access again. I'll still be out for afew more days for work, but I'll try to stop by somewhere tomorrow after I get off shift and buy a laptop. That way I can save the map files and player data so we hopefully don't have a wipe again, do the updates, and should have our server back up tomorrow night sometime.

Former KGB Member
OP Offline
Former KGB Member
Hey guys, server is backup. Most mods probably don't work at the moment. I'll try to have them updated by Monday and back to where we were. Also I'll be taking into condideration any comments made in the update thread. So if you guys have anything you'd like changed, please post there.

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
There is a guy from the Shroud of the Avatar forums who approached me about the KGB. His name is Timbleweed on the SotA forums. I told him that since SotA is still far from release, he should come to the forums, register and get to know people, and maybe play in some of the games we are currently doing. He's interested in Rust, but I don't know anything about the game.

Who's a good point of contact I should steer him to? From what I've been saying about the KGB on the SotA forums, he's interested in us, and thinks he could make a good member, and Rust would give him a good opportunity.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
If he hops in TS someone should see him. As far as Rust goes, everyone stopped playing while they finish updating teh alpha version because we all got tired of server wipes every 8 hours

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
Originally Posted By: Owain
There is a guy from the Shroud of the Avatar forums who approached me about the KGB. His name is Timbleweed on the SotA forums. I told him that since SotA is still far from release, he should come to the forums, register and get to know people, and maybe play in some of the games we are currently doing. He's interested in Rust, but I don't know anything about the game.

Who's a good point of contact I should steer him to? From what I've been saying about the KGB on the SotA forums, he's interested in us, and thinks he could make a good member, and Rust would give him a good opportunity.

He also applied to join us on the alpha of Star Citizen that starts next month. If he is serious enough to apply he should join TS3 and play something.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Zhou

He also applied to join us on the alpha of Star Citizen that starts next month. If he is serious enough to apply he should join TS3 and play something.

He says he's gotten on our TS server, but can't change channels to either Rust or Star Citizen, so I guess he needs to be granted access.

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
Originally Posted By: Zhou

He says he's gotten on our TS server, but can't change channels to either Rust or Star Citizen, so I guess he needs to be granted access.

Taken care of. He mentioned it in a pm.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Excellent.

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard