KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 40 guests, and 22 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,018,041 Trump card
1,338,954 Picture Thread
477,838 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Kaiden Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Hey everyone, I joined back in the summer playing Darkfall: Unholy Wars and my computer ended up dying yet again. I'm back with a new pc and trying to figure out what my next game is. Anyone still playing Darkfall?

(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
I dont think anyone is really playing DFUW anymore. Jetstar and I are still logging in to pay taxes on a few houses.. but that is about all that happens. In the last 2 months they have patched 1 time. Most have moved on to other things.

There are a few different betas going on, and many are waiting on the next big game to release.

If you find a game that interests you, Post about it here.. If anyone is interested im sure they will pick it up.

As for me.. this is my busy season in RL... I am on minimal oracle time a day till the end of January. ( I dont really have much time to game)

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Kaiden Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Thanks for the reply Valaria, glad I didn't pay a sub before asking. I'll let everyone know if I find something interesting. I'm currently awaiting a Dawngate beta code very eagerly

Link Copied to Clipboard