KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Derid

I know you must feel lost and betrayed by the administration you were so convinced was the light and hope of the world.

But thats no reason to come slinking back around here with retarded statements, betraying an education level of said Somali you reference.

While I am sure it must be frustrating to see it become plain to the whole world that your political opponents were, in fact, correct about the nature of this administration, and govt in general the entire time... please, do try and keep your composure. ^_^

I just love how you guys all gloat when there is no substance to any of this crap that implicates the President.

As we have stated, there is no way there was a mandate to target conservatives groups. Despite what FAUX says, there will be no "Watergate" moment. Just like the Benghazi incident that is turning out to be total inflated bullshit. The Pentagon offered extra forces for the very installation that was attacked, and the Ambassador that was killed repeatedly turned down the offer.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Derid Offline OP
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
OP Offline
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Keep telling yourself that Jet. Better yet, read the actual source material instead of Slate and come back and try to say that again with a straight face.

As I said, the hard trail will stop a few steps below the top - cause thats how it works.

The MSM hasnt even gotten around to half of it yet. As I have said before, there is soo much more that is known but not really had the spotlight on it yet.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
I guess time will prove one of us right.

Nixon didn't survive Watergate. So many of you are gunning for Obama, that if he is involved, it would be just a matter of time.

I however would be willing to bet that nothing of substance will come of this. If it did I would be the first to admit that I was wrong. Admitting to being wrong is something that is lacking greatly on the far right, despite the evidence. Take, for instance, climate change.

Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Derid Offline OP
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
OP Offline
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Well, local Fox19 in Cincy has been investigating and has already found out that the people who were targeting conservative groups were "just doing as they were told".

The IRS employees govt union donates extremely heavily to Dem, and specifically anti-Tea Party candidates and groups.

The head of that division when lots of this was going on, now runs the IRS division in charge of implementing Obamacare and got huge bonuses. This was done after the IRS internally was aware of the problems.

Yep, no scandal here. Just move along, nothing but "good government".

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
I mean I would be surprised too if the IRS came after me given that I named my group after people who proudly and historically violated tax laws.

I mean HOW DARE THEY!

Star Citizen Hanger:
Derid Offline OP
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
OP Offline
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
You are just proving my point.

Even if "tea party" reference being made here was not the most retarded thing I have ever seen you say, "9/12 project" , "Educating about Constitution" , "take the country back" and many more were also flagged. Oh, and the original "tea party" was a protest of tax laws. Which indirectly led this continent to not being ruled by the the British Empire.

Modern Tea Party was a response to handing the house over to the investment banksters, not actually a tax protest per se.

Honestly, that so many people like you - including most of the US political strata that calls itself "left" ( and I phrase this deliberately, as a plurality of the US "left" positions actually have nothing in common with actual progressive politics of empowerment ) are not only OK with, but seek to justify IRS behavior simultaneously justifies and illustrates why govt, especially a govt run by your allies will never have the trust of discerning people.

That the most pernicious arm of govt would not only be overtly intrusive in its questioning, politically selective, and then turn around and leak that confidential info to friendly media all with the open endorsement of leftists just shows why there can never be any compromise.

See I do think this is a watershed moment. Will it take down Obama? Probably not.

The watershed is that a lot of people who were already skeptical and distrustful of govt , which includes most moderates and centrists, see the true colors of the US political left.

The damage will be done, not by the scandal itself. But rather by the reaction of the coastal liberal elites to the scandal. How can you trust people who want expansive new govt programs and powers, when they openly advocate using the most intrusive powers of govt as political tools?

Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
Originally Posted By: JetStar
So many of you are gunning for Obama, that if he is involved, it would be just a matter of time.

[yes]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Try and not lie to yourselves, you know if this was a Republican President you would be all over this like fly's on shit.

(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Derid
Even if "tea party" reference being made here was not the most retarded thing I have ever seen you say, "9/12 project" , "Educating about Constitution" , "take the country back" and many more were also flagged. Oh, and the original "tea party" was a protest of tax laws. Which indirectly led this continent to not being ruled by the the British Empire.

Woe Nelly!

I know my history and also that the IRS fucked up super bad here. I was attempting to make fun by quoting Saturday Night Live from last night. Targetting anyone for political reasons is simply unacceptable and ruins the trust of an organization that needs trust as a paramount. So relax

On another note, I am proud to be a "Lefty". Things like separation of church and state, a woman's right to choose, womens health care, birth control, Planned Parenthood, PBS Obamacare, and other agenda items are near and dear to my heart DESPITE the fact that I cannot personally take advantage of many of these subjects.

In conclusion, noone that reaches the office of President is stupid enough to use the IRS as a weapon to fulfill a political agenda. I am very surprised that you are that naive. Well ok, maybe Bush and Cheney might have.

For someone like you who's intellect I respect to allow some of the far right's policies to move forward is just SHOCKING and DISTURBING to me. You seem to hold personal liberty so dear EXCEPT when it comes to a woman's body, and other things that someone with librarian ideals should absolutely never allow. Allowing Romney to be President would have been the biggest travesty to personal liberty in recent history in my opinion.

Star Citizen Hanger:
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: JetStar
You seem to hold personal liberty so dear EXCEPT when it comes to a woman's body, and other things that someone with librarian ideals should absolutely never allow.
You know good and damn well that the abortion argument isn't that simple. You and sini continue to try to frame your side such that any argument against it appears to be heartless and uncaring. It is total bullshit and you know it. Nevermind the fact that Derid isn't on record being a crazy eyed anti-abortion supporter. So, why don't you share with us some of the things that you claim he supports that "[sic] librarian ideals should absolutely never allow"? Has he espoused support for abolishing the dewey decimal system when we weren't looking?

For the record, Derid has no need of my intrusion on this topic, but I cannot stand to watch you guys lie in an effort to hold the rest of us out as pariahs.

You, however, just said in exactly these words that you support Planned Parenthood, and claim to be well educated about your beliefs and the things you support. So, based on the way that you and sini leap to conclusions about the rest of us, we can now say that you hate black people, the infirm and the generally less productive members of society.

Originally Posted By: Margaret Sanger
We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.

Originally Posted By: Margaret Sanger
Our failure to segregate morons who are increasing and multiplying ... demonstrates our foolhardy and extravagant sentimentalism ... [Philanthropists] encourage the healthier and more normal sections of the world to shoulder the burden of unthinking and indiscriminate fecundity of others; which brings with it, as I think the reader must agree, a dead weight of human waste. Instead of decreasing and aiming to eliminate the stocks that are most detrimental to the future of the race and the world, it tends to render them to a menacing degree dominant ... We are paying for, and even submitting to, the dictates of an ever-increasing, unceasingly spawning class of human beings who never should have been born at all.
This woman entitles a chapter in one of her books "the cruelty of charity" and she is a hero of the left.

I'm sure none of this, nor the fact that the vast majority of Planned Parenthood offices are located in inner city minority dominated areas, will change your mind because you see me as a closed minded bigot (irony?) and nothing I say is worth you even reading all the way through. My sincere hope is that the other folks reading this will see that your attempts to discredit us for not caring are rooted in the soil of dishonesty at best and out right evil at worst.

The beauty of the argument of the left is that it is always couched in such a way that it allows you to shut off your brain and say "yes, I agree with this because it makes me feel good to think that the things I espouse will help people" and you never bother to look at where it actually comes from or what its actual impact is.

The simple truth is, life is hard and is full of hard choices. Let us know when you wake up from your stupor and want to start helping the civilized world work through the hard choices instead of just supporting the ideas that make you feel good.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard