KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,016,171 Trump card
1,338,706 Picture Thread
477,695 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Derid Offline OP
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
OP Offline
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Napolitano
Now, back to Bush and Obama and the president’s job. According to the Constitution, the president’s first job obligation is to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution. According to the Constitution, that means preserving Americans’ freedom first and safety second. Freedom is our natural state and is the ultimate natural right. Safety is a need that we ourselves can provide when unimpeded by the government. If the president keeps us safe but not free, he is not doing his job. Do you know anyone who feels freer or even any safer because the government trampled personal freedoms and so far has gotten away with it?

Brilliant

The only thing he missed is the real reason the ambassador was in Benghazi.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Have a decency to quote relevant parts in your link.

Originally Posted By: Article
Government is bad for personal freedom.

Otherwise I assume idiocy of the first sentence is representative of the whole article. Napolitano should be buying tickets to Somalia, no government to worry about there.

& lol @ at Fox news talking heads

[Linked Image]
Derid Offline OP
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
OP Offline
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

I know you must feel lost and betrayed by the administration you were so convinced was the light and hope of the world.

But thats no reason to come slinking back around here with retarded statements, betraying an education level of said Somali you reference.

While I am sure it must be frustrating to see it become plain to the whole world that your political opponents were, in fact, correct about the nature of this administration, and govt in general the entire time... please, do try and keep your composure. ^_^

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
The only credible scandal you have so far is IRA, but even broken clock is right twice a day.

[Linked Image]
Derid Offline OP
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
OP Offline
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

No, your only recourse is denial of plain facts. Perhaps you really think, deep down, that if you ignore reality hard enough and long enough like the Bush administration - that the world will in fact reflect the reality you hope for.

So, how bout that "Youtube video" that supposedly triggered "protests" in Libya, that many of us included myself pointed out was an obvious lie from the start? CNN was even caught by a Canadian TV station in Egypt, reporting on said "Youtube protests" there - where the handfull of protestors were saying nothing about the video, it was something else. Yet CNN reported on what the State Dept told them to. Even though they obviously knew that there was in fact no outrage over any Youtube video.

Of course I am sure you also consider the testimony and reports of career diplomats - even ones who voted for and donated to Hillary and Obama in the past as "non-credible" lol.

And going by what you say, the AP is also non credible when they complain about being illegally snooped on by govt.

But hey, keep mimicking W Bush. Reality is all in how you perceive it right?

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: sini
The only credible scandal you have so far is IRA, but even broken clock is right twice a day.

lol you and your lefty talking points, at least come up with something your leaders are not saying over and over. But as we all know original thought is beyond you.

KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Unsurprisingly your thinking is wrong.

Your argument boils down to following - there are large number of controversies surrounding this administration, so some of them must be true, therefore this administration mired in scandals.

Under normal circumstances this wouldn't be such unreasonable (but still not logically sound) way of thinking. Unfortunately you have Republican Party that is engaged in fringe pandering and pretty much willing to keep throwing BS out to see if anything sticks. Often times foresaking governing in the process.

Still, there is GOP evolution in progress - they moved from manufacturing implausible controversies (birth certificate) to manufacturing plausible controversies (government cover up).

Is IRS a controversy? Maybe. If I were an IRS auditor I too would scrutinize political orgs. with known track record of being astroturfing GOP fronts. Despite SCOTUS fuck-up there are still limitation on political donations. The only reason I am willing to even consider this is because my political views might cloud my objectivity, and in matters like this it is prudent to be overzealous at investigating possible IRS abuse.

Still, don't confuse me with your fellow tinfoil nutters simply because I agreed that yes, we should consider a possibility that this time broken clock is showing the right time.

[Linked Image]
Derid Offline OP
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
OP Offline
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

No, you are living in a world of denial as usual. Most of these scandals have been known or presumed(AP records siezure) for a long time. The only thing that has changed, is now in the wake of AP getting cheesed off... the MSM is actually shining a light on some of the issues.

You even say IRS controversy is only a maybe, and admit if you were in the same position... you would also target your political opponents. Unfortunately, govt is populated with many people like yourself, and we are all demonstrably considerably worse off for it.

(oh BTW, many of the groups targeted were tiny grassroots affairs with no history of anything - but as you have proved countless times, almost nothing you say is backed by fact. )

As usual, you rest your entire rebuttal on attempting to be dismissive. Fortunately, nonfactual wild-eyed claims of "omgtinfoilhattery" are now having less impact with many segments of the public.

It should continue to be entertaining watching the "true believers" continue to make dismissive denials even in the face of evidence their left wing media comrades admit has substance. The world can only hope, that the media will actually take their job as watchdogs seriously now, and in the future there will be fewer "true believers".

Derid Offline OP
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
OP Offline
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

I am sure its also a "conspiracy theory" that the IRS has a union, and that union gives overwhelmingly to anti-Tea Party Democrats.

http://spectator.org/archives/2013/05/16/the-liberal-union-behind-the-i/

Lawl. Maybe we could talk about the illegal IRS leaks of information to proPublica that were political in nature.

Not that it would do any good, with a "true believer".

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard