KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
KGB Alumni
KGB Alumni
Great video Heidi. Tox is smiling upon us.

~Raist
Retired KGB <insert title>
W
Oracle Newbie
Oracle Newbie
W
Yes the video was very well done Heidi.

Btw Raekwon if ur interested you can download EVEonline for free and check it out, you can actually gain skills there afk. I never really got into it much myself

Oracle Newbie
Oracle Newbie
Awesome video Heidi.

Malphas Blackk
KGB Crown Princess
KGB Crown Princess
I appreciate the thanks everyone but the content and words were all yours. Seeing Toxic through all of your hearts made the movie whole. Thank you guys for everything.

Sometimes in the winds of change we find our true direction.
S
Oracle Newbie
Oracle Newbie
S
Hey guys, been a very long time for those of you who remember me from UO. Pfft.. to whomever said he was a good pker.. KGB "never" pked

I don't know why but something hit me a few minutes ago and the thought of Toxic crossed my mind.. along with him passing away. I then happened across a link to this website, decided to click on it and sure enough.. the first thing I see is a link to his memorial video. It's been so long since I have been here I had to re-register!

I feel awful.. I haven't spoken to Toxic since we all quit UO He was a good guy.. I am so sorry to hear this news.

KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
It's pretty strange the number of people who've said something similiar... that they had a random thought about Toxic or KGB in general and so for the first time in awhile came to the site to check it out and sure enough, they see something big did happen.

Anyway, hi Sweet, I do remember your name but that's about it, wow that was so long ago! lol. I hope the people I meet in Darkfall end up being people I remember years later.

"It's not enough to win... others have to lose."
-Stephen Colbert 'Colbert Report'
Hall of Fame record
S
Oracle Newbie
Oracle Newbie
S
Perhaps you knew me better as Kyrie, in the end I believe I played her more or perhaps it was because we were enemies for most of our time on SP. KGB had a red = dead mentality for a very long time. However, before we all left UO the mentality of your guild changed and they realized not all reds were evil. We found common, greater enemies (Wolf, Yoda, Darth) and played together quit alot. E!G may even have adopted a few KGB for a while if memory serves lol But no matter which sides our guilds may have been on it was always tons of fun.

My husband, Aiden sends his condolences as well. We spent alot of time with Toxic and regret we didn't stay better in touch. Sad to realize we even ventured into the same games after UO and never crossed paths. I recall a few KGB on SB but never got together with them. Had no clue you guys went to WoW too.

As for the feelings we'd all gotten... maybe it was Tox saying goodbye.

KGB Senator
Deceased
KGB Senator
Deceased
Great video Heidi, that was very moving. You really honored him well.

I must admit I never knew he had MD untill a few mins ago watching that video, what is the chances of 2 people in the same guild having that? I never get upset about my disability, you just get on with it and enjoy your life but I must admit that video hit home very hard indeed and had me in flood of tears.

Last edited by Fleeting; 11/08/06 02:47 AM.
S
Oracle Newbie
Oracle Newbie
S
Tox was one of the guys that vouched for me way back in DAoC...He knew Valerion and said he'd help get me in. I pvped with him a few times but only really on SB because I was always a little low in the levels. Thanks for the help Tox. Have a good time up there bro.

Nice Heidi. Real moving.

K
CxC
CxC
K

Hey Kyrie! All that coming around stuff was my fault, hehe.

And that vid was excellent!!! Nicely done.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard