KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Heidi #114824 03/10/13 07:44 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Heidi
Yay! I'll be back in game this week then I will be out of town for a while. Hitting the beach with mah sista.

Sweet... pics or it didn't happen! =P

Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang
Originally Posted By: Heidi
Yay! I'll be back in game this week then I will be out of town for a while. Hitting the beach with mah sista.

Sweet... pics or it didn't happen! =P

[yes] [think] [yes]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
i think my biggest issue is the content. the content/skills/spells have been greatly reduced from df1 and i dont see any of those good spells we had before making a comeback in df2. this game has seriously gotta add 5x more content before release before ill look at it again. im not interested in playing in this big empty world again at this time.. theres far better mmo fps games in the works that promise so much more i wish taso would get on board and actually add content we want and deserve. :-) anyways ill keep checking back they seem to have really made some ground on the grind but im still looking at the whole picture.

[CENTER][Linked Image from nodiatis.com][/CENTER]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Lorddarka
i think my biggest issue is the content. the content/skills/spells have been greatly reduced from df1 and i dont see any of those good spells we had before making a comeback in df2. this game has seriously gotta add 5x more content before release before ill look at it again. im not interested in playing in this big empty world again at this time.. theres far better mmo fps games in the works that promise so much more i wish taso would get on board and actually add content we want and deserve. :-) anyways ill keep checking back they seem to have really made some ground on the grind but im still looking at the whole picture.

Put down the crying towel and come play with us and your brother. Yes the company that owns DFUW has a bunch of retards, name another company that doesn't? You can't because if there were such a company everyone would be playing a game made from someone else... come on, and get yo' monkey ass in game!

KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
not sure what kind of content your thinking of but the dungeons where pretty plentiful and fairly large when i was exploring some of them before they fixed hacking into them
they should be a heavy addition in area to play in when they come in
not sure what your wanting...
its a pvp game content is in the pvp in a lot of ways..
villages are easy hot spots atm
resource monoliths would be another good addition to do the same
just saying the genaric term content doesnt explain what your after
if you have a suggestion post it on the beta boards
id really like to know what your desired content is...
whats missing that would make this game fun for darka?
i will post it for you if you want in beta suggestions
for me id like to see the cannons added and the dungeons but to be honest my top beta wish atm is the chat window redone
if you mean eq or wow style instance pve zones i dont think that will ever happen..

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
not hating or complaining but ive seen it and ive done it. if the dungeons are cool thatll b nice. but im talking overall just content man. player housing revamp, reasons to actually farm pve content. i guess we will see but overall day in day out same old jump over the wall kill a few players go back in city afk/ be bored again. im not into that again i need more game to actually play this i would love for them to add a crazy amount of content but we know that will never happen. ill see yall at release hope this game can once again hold my attention but im currently not feeling it.

[CENTER][Linked Image from nodiatis.com][/CENTER]
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard