KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: sini
Oh the horrors of using "for the children" excuse. Really, how low could Obama go?! Nobody else does that. He must be just like Hitler, who is infamous for using "for the children" and nothing else.

This must be new "I want to see the real birth certificate" craze.
They are simply drawing attention to the fact that since his argument doesn't have the support of facts, Mr. Obama has fallen back on an attempt to elicit an emotional response to influence folks to his side, and taking the opportunity to show you (who usually demonstrates a complete disregard for history and its power to repeat) where in history this kind of tactic has been used before. Now, based on experience, you would normally cry foul over this kind of tactic and start running around with your hair on fire screaming about how we're not adhering to the rules of debate. I cannot help but notice that it seems perfectly reasonable for your side to use this particular tactic to win a debate that they otherwise would lose horribly due to their complete lack of knowledge in the subject matter.

Having said that, good use of rule #5, however, you may want to review rule #7 because your use of rule #5 is starting to drag on. Remember rule #12 and make sure to continue to make personal attacks rather than address the issue.

Overall, I think Saul would be proud.

For the uninitiated, the Rules for Radicals mentioned are listed here:

RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

RULE 7: “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news.

RULE 12: “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Brutal
Originally Posted By: JetStar
Low? what about the NRA Obama Kids add? You know cause the kids of a black president don't need protection in a nation with 300 million guns.

What makes his kids special? How are they more important than mine or yours (if we had any)?

Protection of the Presidential family is mandated. Because they are the first family, they are more likely to be attacked or assassinated. Secret Service protection and the average family don't add up.

Killing kindergardeners is a serious situation and should not be hidden or unspoken.

No one is trying to take the second amendment away! Background checks are supported by more than 70% of Americans.

Originally Posted By: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/ny-poll-big-backing-for-assault-ban-86333.html
Among those living in a household with an NRA member, 85 percent support universal background checks, according to a CBS/New York Times poll out Thursday, which was conducted before Obama announced his proposals.

Overall, 92 percent of Americans back universal background checks, 7 percent oppose and the remaining 1 percent are undecided, according to the poll, which has a margin of error of plus or minus 3 percentage points. Among Republicans, 89 percent support background checks and 93 percent of Democrats favor the checks.

Like I have said many many times, it should be as hard as it is to get a drivers license as it is to own a Gun. Why are you guys not upset about drivers licensing. I mean they keep a record one you!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Like I have said many many times, it should be as hard as it is to get a drivers license as it is to own a Gun. Why are you guys not upset about drivers licensing. I mean they keep a record one you!

Because commerce-supporting device that often enables gainful employment is a privilege, but a mass-murder tool is a natural right!

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: sini
Because commerce-supporting device that often enables gainful employment is a privilege, but a mass-murder tool is a natural right!
EXCELLENT! Nice work continuing to use rule #12 by moving away from focusing on a person and moving to an object. Good work attempting to polarize the object of the debate so that anyone arguing against you can be framed as a supporter of mass murders. Bravo!

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Brutal
What makes his kids special? How are they more important than mine or yours (if we had any)?

Protection of the Presidential family is mandated. Because they are the first family, they are more likely to be attacked or assassinated.
Outstanding job of ignoring the subsequent posts that address and correct Brutal's statement. Good use of rule #12 by cherry-picking a statement that you can use in an attempt to color your opponent as ignorant or uncaring. This is an especially good tactic in a message board setting because most people will not bother to go back and look at posts that corrected the cited material and, if they read them when they were posted, likely will have forgotten them by the time they read your response. Well played!

KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Kaotic, hide your women hide your children, Brownshirt Panthers are coming to take away your high-capacity clips.

[Linked Image]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Wow Sini....you are the most talented troll I have ever met on the internet.

{popcorn}

Continue with your liberal left extremist post....at least now I know to view your post as pure entertainment. Try not to take this as an insult. I am truely impressed at how well you can dodge and troll.

Last edited by Sethan; 01/22/13 08:00 AM.
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
So Obama gets equated to Hitler, told that he and his family doesn't deserve protection by secret service and I am the one trolling here?

I am intrigued by your ideas and want to subscribe to your newsletter.

[Linked Image]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
My newsletter would be freaking awesome if I owned one and you would probably want to subscribe.

Everyone has been equated to Hitler at some point. My wife just equated me to Hitler on my lunch break for not letting her buy a 24 pack of Dr. Peppers. *true story*

Whoever said Obama and his family doesn't deserve the same secret service protection that all presidents get is not a troll but just out right crazy or joking around.

But come on man, some of the stuff you say on here you can't honestly believe. So I have come to believe that you are having fun during your work day by trolling opposing political views on this forum. Which is actually fine by me....

{popcorn}

KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Well, as you mentioned - this thread is full of crazy. I don't think I have to name and shame, we all know who you are.

[Linked Image]
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard