KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 25 of 64 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 63 64
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Derid, people in your camp are all too willing to throw core principles to the dogs to protect their stance on guns.

It doesn't get any more big-brother large-government than placing armed guards and checkpoints into schools.

I suppose you also support TSA airport security theater? Because this is exactly the same concept.

[Linked Image]
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
Hey...the way I feel about Pedro the TSA guard putting his warm latex'd finger in my B-hole is none of your concern. We have dinner every Tuesday.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Sinij, the right to be armed *is* a core principle.

It is *the* most important right, because without armed force willing to protect them - we have no other rights.

People decided not to revolt when the 4th amendment rights were taken away, now we have no 4th amendment rights for example.

The regime has no morals. The regime cares not about you, or me, or anything but power and prestige and money. Gun control is not about, and has never been about creating a better society. Gun control started, back when the NRA supported it - as a measure to disarm Negroes. Yeah, those uppity blacks decided now that they ostensibly had right - that they should exercise them, some groups did so publicly. Well, Jim Crow didnt much care for that and thus the modern gun control movement was borne.

The new proposed gun registration database is a prime example.

Please tell me how registering legal gun owners is a crime deterrent. Perhaps the suicide gunman wont perpetrate a crime, because they are afraid the police might catch them eh? I mean, just imagine if the Sandy Hook shooter had been confronted with a Govt Database. He would have stolen someone elses gun, killed them, then gone on his rampage, then shot himself.

Registering legal gun owners is just a form of intimidation, which will lead to harassment, and ultimately give the goons a good place to start when it comes time to formally disarm the populace.

-----------------
As Founding Father Tench Coxe said, while attempting to allay the fears of critics of the proposed Constitution:

The powers of the sword are in the hands of the yeomanry of America from sixteen to sixty. The militia of these free commonwealths, entitled and accustomed to their arms, when compared with any possible army, must be tremendous and irresistible. Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man against his own bosom?

Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American… [T]he unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people. – Tench Coxe, Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.
--------------------------

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Quote:
Please tell me how registering legal gun owners is a crime deterrent.

The same way registering your car is a deterrent against hit-and-run.

[Linked Image]
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Derid

Registering legal gun owners is just a form of intimidation, which will lead to harassment, and ultimately give the goons a good place to start when it comes time to formally disarm the populace.

foil

[Linked Image]
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: sini
Quote:
Please tell me how registering legal gun owners is a crime deterrent.

The same way registering your car is a deterrent against hit-and-run.

I guess it would make sense if NOBODY ever hit and ran. However people still do it. Also, Driving is a privilege, having a gun is a right. At least that's what that little document called the Constitution says. Your chances of getting killed in a car wreck are FAR greater than getting shot!

Last edited by Wolfgang; 01/06/13 04:36 PM.
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: sini

Fine, tell you what, forget the school guards idea. Clearly that's a crazy idea, because what we need to do is get rid of armed guards everywhere. Remove the mall cops, theater guards, sporting arena guards, post office guards, bank guards, airport guards, celebrity guards, and elected official guards. Seriously, let's see if we can hash out a plan where this will work. Go.

Last edited by Brutal; 01/06/13 06:54 PM.
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Don't get upset when your ideas are taken to their logical conclusions, but next time you advocate for the small government, or complain about getting finger-fucked by TSA, remember you were in the camp asking for more of that.

I hope you enjoy taking shoes off on the way to a movie theater.

[Linked Image]
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Here is how conversation on gun regulation looks like in a responsible society.

Canadians still hunt and own guns for self-defense, but don't have US problem with gun violence. Why? Because if you are irresponsible you are in a serious trouble.

[Linked Image]
Page 25 of 64 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 63 64

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard