KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 64 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 63 64
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Originally Posted By: sini
Originally Posted By: Derid

Poor assumption is poor.

Availability and ease of access to gun is not an assumption - it is fact. Guns are way too easy to get for everyone, including mentally unstable individuals. This is big part of the problem.

Just like leaving your front door open - if you don't take minimal effort to safeguard/prevent the crime, then you are leaving yourself unreasonably exposed to it.

So are cars and machetes and all sorts of things.

When I lived in Columbus, home to Nationwide I knew and worked with some people from Nationwide. I have heard from management that the reason for locked door rules is simply to help filter out trusted parties. Sure, they want you to lock your doors as well - but the fact is a huge amount of doors actually have the bolt knobs within range of glass or other flimsy material. If you know noone is home/looking, shoving a gloved hand through it and turning the knob is pretty much no different than an unlocked door.

Whether they put that on their PR pamphlets or not is a different matter, and sales agents often dont have any official guidance just their own guesses on why a policy is written or adjusted the way it is.

Besides, we all know that - and you have said before yourself that Insurance will do whatever they can to deny a claim for any reason. So are they denying a claim because they have an excuse to do so is what it really comes down to.

- ---------------

I consider it moot anyhow, what you always have to weight any gun problems against is the reason we have the right to carry them. And it isnt to hunt rabbits.

See earlier Ice-T link for full explanation, its only about 90 seconds long but it says everything that needs to be said about the whole topic.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
No arguments can be said any better this.

Last edited by Donkleaps; 12/20/12 02:31 PM.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Kaotic, insurance companies disagree with you. That why they insist you lock the door, that why they may charge you extra if you have too much firepower in your house. They have to understand risks - that how they make money. Money talks, bullshit walk.

Good luck getting home insurance discount because you own a gun.

I was never asked if I had a gun in my house when I got insurance. Maybe you should shop for a better company.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Kaotic, insurance companies disagree with you. That why they insist you lock the door, that why they may charge you extra if you have too much firepower in your house. They have to understand risks - that how they make money. Money talks, bullshit walk.

Good luck getting home insurance discount because you own a gun.

I'm not sure what Insurance company you have, but I've never been asked how many guns I have in my home by an Insurance company. That sounds like an out right left wing bat shit crazy lie. That's just dumb

Number one rule when you own guns, YOU NEVER EVER tell people where you keep them. Number two, You NEVER tell someone how many guns you have. You are painfully naive when it comes to knowledge about how the real world works when it comes to guns.

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Wolfgang and Helemoto are right Sini. I don't know where you're buying your insurance but my agent has never asked me about firearms, only about the overall value of the contents of my home, nor is there any stipulation in my policy about locked doors.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
He also predicted that you would post flamboyant and flagrantly false headlines like you just did. Congratulations, you're predictable.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
So I take it you support and agree with NRA message?

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight

The response from the non-biased Atlantic, quoted sources from Facebook.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
From LaPierre's comments:

How have our nation's priorities gotten so far out of order? Think about it. We care about our money, so we protect our banks with armed guards. American airports, office buildings, power plants,courthouses — even sports stadiums — are all protected by armed security. We care about the President, so we protect him with armed Secret Service agents. Members of Congress work in offices surrounded by armed Capitol Police officers. Yet when it comes to the most beloved, innocent and vulnerable members of the American family — our children — we as a society leave them utterly defenseless, and the monsters and predators of this world know it and exploit it. That must change now!

I think this is very well stated and deserves a response, either to refute this or give a reason why it should be dismissed.

Page 19 of 64 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 63 64

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard