KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Lorddarka
ill give it a try but my gameplay will b limited much like mithus said. we are all older married/kids etc. hehe and my fingers dont work like they use to. old age cramps etc. im going the less clicky of all the classes as far as my class selection goes. im thinking archer hehe

Old age cramps? Sounds like your menstruating.

KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
Originally Posted By: Owain
I was pissed that after buying the game for the European server, they expected me to buy it again when the North American server opened. Nice way to support the people who supported you. Fuck you very much.

dont think that actually happened... people that didnt want to wait for transfers have to buy the game again or what i dont recall having to buy the game again and val seems pretty damn sure that was a rumor and never happened..
i waited for my toon and account to be transferred and didnt rebuy the game myself...(anyone else remember actually having to pay twice?)
i know a bunch of people got pissed and quit but if thats why it seems kind of silly specially cuz there still isnt much better out there deffinitly nothing that compares

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
whatever ive passed my good pvp skills onto critter. now ill be the bitch hitting rocks and chopping down trees.

[CENTER][Linked Image from nodiatis.com][/CENTER]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
That was the situation as it stood just prior to the opening of the North American server. At that time, they were very apologetic, but they had a different partner in Europe for distribution than they had in North America, and they said their hands were tied. There was a big stink, and they lost a LOT of good will, and many customers. After the server opened, they very well may have reconsidered and reversed that decision, for for many of us, it was too little, too late.

Here is an entry from a Darkfall blog written when the North American server opened.

"Fifty bucks isn't chump change in this economy, but it's what Aventurine is asking as the price of admission to their new North American Darkfall server. If you want in you need to purchase a brand new account, and that brand new account is the price of a brand new game."

At that time, that price was more than many were willing to pay. If they changed that policy, I never heard it, and probably wouldn't have come back if I had. Fuck 'em!

http://massively.joystiq.com/2009/07/15/the-daily-grind-have-you-re-rolled-on-darkfalls-na-server/

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
Yeah thats supremely shity.
im very glad to see they learned a bit and are offering the new game to those who bought dfo for the price of subbing

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I share many of your views too. I haven't followed anything about df2 so have no expectations beyond to have fun. Work is time demanding atm but I am willing to give df2 a try.

KGB still has friends on DF that will be in df2. We won't be alone.

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
While I agree with people that have left DF1 because the flaws.

Which was the last game since SB that had around 50 people after 1 year of launch?
Darkfall was the game that had more than 50 active players even after 1 year of launch in those last 7 years.

Now game after game, that launchs people quit after 1,2 or 3 months, and then what is left?
Maybe 10 enthusiasts kgbers of a specific game.

So?
Time to you come back to KGB and play DF2 together

Last edited by Mithus; 11/21/12 08:47 AM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
... we are all older married/kids etc....

Kids? Darkka... should somebody be calling Social Services or something?

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Ismash Grimblood
... we are all older married/kids etc....

Kids? Darkka... should somebody be calling Social Services or something?

Down in the Appalachia mountains it's required to have 6 kids and a moonshine still.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I still cant stand to think of going back to anything with darkfall in the name. That constant grinding everyday to only pass up people who took time off was horrible. Im still sticking it out in mortal online it has a infinite free trial now too btw

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard