KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 13 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,017,869 Trump card
1,338,937 Picture Thread
477,822 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: sini
More on this - The Atlantic writes...

Quote:
I find myself coming face to face with on a regular basis in my very red state, but which seems to often be overlooked in political discussions: to wit, that is is now possible for a person to never hear an opposing point of view. A person can go from watching Fox News, to listening to talk radio, to reading conservative blogs, and get the same message every time. The effect of this is that at least on the right the tail now wags the dog of the Republican party. Growing Republican extremism is probably not the Fox News business plan, but it is the inevitable effect of having parts of the country where 60 and 70 percent of households use a single, politically biased news source as their only source for outside information.

The result is pretty unpleasant to witness. I love my adopted Commonwealth of Kentucky, but it is impossible to have a political conversation here. Every conversation I have risks a descent into Republican talking point hell. When I try to refute those points with facts, it falls on deaf ears.

LOL go to a blue area and change republican to democrat you get the same result, why even bring up shit like this.

Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Do you get the same result? Dems get all high and mighty about social issues, but I don't think there is actual de-legitimization effort.

Watch GOP attempt to impeach Obama over something/anything during his second term.

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: sini
Do you get the same result? Dems get all high and mighty about social issues, but I don't think there is actual de-legitimization effort.

Watch GOP attempt to impeach Obama over something/anything during his second term.

If he does get a second term he would probably deserved to be Impeached. This shit over Libya is disgusting how they tried to play it off as a protest gone bad. When they had to facts well before they admitted that it was terrorism. Facts are facts... whether you choose to ignore them or not!

Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang

If he does get a second term he would probably deserved to be Impeached.

Thank you for demonstrating my point.

[Linked Image]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

There is a perfectly good case that Obama is not legitimate and needs to be impeached.

Unfortunately, despite putting on the partisan show the MSM (and yes Fox is MSM) mostly ignores the real reasons he should be impeached. Like making recess appointments when congress isnt in recess, assassinating US citizens without due process, signing and using NDAA indefinite detention powers, etc.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
for a thorough but still growing list, visit here:

http://pjmedia.com/zombie/2012/11/02/why-was-there-no-october-surprise/

KGB Darkfall
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Sorry guys, but I think the examples given are right wing spin and I strongly disagree with them.

I have the feeling that a majority of the US agrees and the president will be re-elected today.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Cheerio:

After much think-tank deliberation many years ago, it was decided that the memory span of the average voter is just shy of four years. Thus are the POTUS elections spaced apart to maximize this finding :D

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Originally Posted By: JetStar
Sorry guys, but I think the examples given are right wing spin and I strongly disagree with them.

I have the feeling that a majority of the US agrees and the president will be re-elected today.

Majority of the US consumes media that treats them like mushrooms, else neither Obama nor Romney would have a chance.

Also, my examples arent right wing spin. Even the more honorable and sane left wing writers and journalists have taken issue with them.

If you are a leftist, you should bbe voting for Jill Stein or Rocky Anderson.

If you are a centrist or conservative you should be voting Gary Johnson or for that guy of the Constitution Party whose name escapes me.

If you want to endorse evil, the corporate welfare state, destruction of the Constitution, senseless wars , corruption, and the destruction of our country and economy via monetary and fiscal mismanagement - vote R or D

Its really as simple as that.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Again, I dont agree.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard