KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 20 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,015,360 Trump card
1,338,556 Picture Thread
477,610 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Wolfgang, you are making this analysis with a benefit of hindsight. Simple truth is that nobody knew what happened for DAYS after it, least while it was happening. Yes, we live in information age, but when you are dealing with war-torn hellholes you still have to wait for Pheidippides to show up.

Red, you finally went off the deep end into deranged territory. Take your meds.

[Linked Image]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: sini
Wolfgang, you are making this analysis with a benefit of hindsight. Simple truth is that nobody knew what happened for DAYS after it, least while it was happening. Yes, we live in information age, but when you are dealing with war-torn hellholes you still have to wait for Pheidippides to show up.

Red, you finally went off the deep end into deranged territory. Take your meds.

RESPONSE CENSORED FOR CONTENT VIOLATION

Last edited by JetStar; 11/01/12 10:05 PM. Reason: Censored by JetStar for content violation
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: RedKGB
STATEMENT CENSORED FOR CONTENT VIOLATION

If you can't behave in a somewhat civilized manner you will be asked to leave this forum.

Last edited by JetStar; 11/01/12 10:05 PM. Reason: Censored by JetStar for content violation

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Yes, we live in information age

You're absolutely right it's an Information age, they had real time video in the air during the attack. You just said it, so Obviously someone left their balls in their other golf bag in order to make a decision. Thanks for making my point for me.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight

If you can't behave in a somewhat civilized manner you will be asked to leave this forum.

RESPONSE CENSORED FOR CONTENT VIOLATION

Last edited by JetStar; 11/01/12 10:06 PM. Reason: Censored by JetStar for content violation
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang

You're absolutely right it's an Information age, they had real time video in the air during the attack.

You ether don't understand what "real time video" is or don't understand "they".

US undeniably has some impressive tech, but it is not impressive enough to know everything, everywhere and all the time.

You make a lot of assumptions to manufacture rage here. You assumptions are:

a) That accurate information about situation was known as it was happening. Reports I have read say that even people in the compound didn't know what was happening at the time. Way I understand it from reading reports is that most/all US casualties, including ambassador, were from diesel smoke inhalation in the safe room.

b) That accurate information actually was available to people in a position to make a decision.

c) That there was a course of action available that could have influenced the outcome.

I know conservatives like drastic military actions, but somehow I don't see carpet-bombing Benghazi, even to save an esteemed ambassador, is a viable course of action. Just consider implications of disproportional US response in already destabilized region would be.

[Linked Image]
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council

I invite you to re-read forum rules . Feel free to ask questions if you have difficulties understanding them.

Last edited by JetStar; 11/01/12 10:07 PM. Reason: Censored by JetStar for content violation

[Linked Image]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Yea, lord forbid we kill people that want to kill us, and yet if this storyline had been by repulicans you would be up in arms. Your an ass licker that seeks to find no fought with your own idealougue but seek out to attack others when they disagree with yours you self rightous bastard.

(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
It is hard for me to fathom how you right wingers can single out this gentleman and patriot when at the same time you all ignore the total of 4,486 U.S. soldiers that were killed in Iraq.

George Bush was not impeached, tried as a criminal or any of what you are calling for when over 4000 times the lives were lost and lied about over and over.

You people amaze me.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: JetStar
It is hard for me to fathom how you right wingers can single out this gentleman and patriot when at the same time you all ignore the total of 4,486 U.S. soldiers that were killed in Iraq.

George Bush was not impeached, tried as a criminal or any of what you are calling for when over 4000 times the lives were lost and lied about over and over.

You people amaze me.

If Obama made a bad descion based on bad intel, then so be it. But dont say one thing while doing anthoer. If after a congressinol investiagtion it comes back that everything was tried at the time so be it. If it comes back that due to budget constraints that they did not get extra secuirty then so be it. But if we are willing to waste millions of dollars on wither or not some one took steriods, then by the holy spaggti monster they can go over this and release the information.

We are not talking about Bush, we are talking about Obama. Dont forget dems voted for that war also. looking at the same intel that bush did. was bush played? possiblely, did bush back his SOD when he should have kicked him to the curb, yep.

I am also not calling for crimnal charges or that other horse shit, but an investgation is needed. IT will take months, and we will not find out till way after the election, but it does need to be started in ernest.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard