KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 40 guests, and 22 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,018,041 Trump card
1,338,954 Picture Thread
477,838 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Hello all,

Behind the scenes, and with the advice of the KGB Senate, I have been working on the first major update to the KGB Constitution. I wanted to share the process with you.

Despite my right as High King to change the Constitution as I see fit, I am going to seek the majority approval of the KGB Senate before the new documents are put in place.

This new document will change how we do things and streamline and most importantly, simplify our rules, guidelines, and structure. I have been working while travelling on this and should have the first draft to the Senate within 2 weeks. I have waited to go public until I had a petter idea of what it was going to look like. Some of our Senators made a stab at a draft which I have encorporated into my first draft. Here is a short preview:

THE OATH OF KGB
Will remain unchanged.

THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
The ten commandments as we know them will cease to exist. There will be three general guidelines that incorporate some of the moral ideals of the original commandments that will be encorporated into the preamble of the new Constitution. Look for a much more flexable setting overall. A new set of guidelines that our enemies cannot use against us.

THE ARTICLES OF CONFEDERATION
The Faction Sytem will remain in place with several key changes. Membership in KGB will be universal, meaning that all members will follow the same membership process. Leadership will retain the same rank and titles, and will control what happens in each game or faction. Faction leaders will face term limits and elections that require both Senate and High King approval. Faction leaders as will also face recall if the membership feels they are not doing whats best for the faction and KGB.
This will address the apathy that has ended KGB's presence in more than one game.

THE CONSTITUTION
Will be changed and simplified. The three branches of government will remain intact but much more simple and easy to understand.

THE OF RIGHTS AND CONDUCT
This document will be changed to reflect the most basic rules and guidelines. The membership will be held to this standard, but look for it to be way more flexable and easy to understand and follow.

Overall I want to take the lessons that we have learned from the past and incorporate them into a new document that will serve us well into the future, and accomodate us in the games and worlds to come.

Your comments and ideas are appreciated,

Service KGB.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Missing in Action - October 2021
The ideas sound fine... now to see an actual draft :P

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
Rules for being in da KGB:

1) Drink Beer
2) Kill shit
3) We forgot to mention, follow rule 2 only if the "shit" is evil, we don't kill innocents!
4) Drink Vodka

"It's not enough to win... others have to lose."
-Stephen Colbert 'Colbert Report'
Hall of Fame record
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Looking forward to it.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and lots of rum

JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Quote:

The ideas sound fine... now to see an actual draft :P

All done smart guy.
The new constitution states:

Section 4: clause 14: Bib will now be known as Noob.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
L
aka CxC's Asgag
aka CxC's Asgag
L
I have to say that this is long overdue and i'm glad to see you guys taking some steps to both increase the fun for the general membership but also to take some of the load off of the senior members and officers.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Yeah i remember old day shadowbane days KGB was doing alot of stuff that was hindering them from their full potental because of these rules, and in some cases taken advantage of, so glad to see an update of it, its cool to help other as much as possible but sometimes it was just obserd what the members had to do for people who were taking advantage of the loopholes. anyways good to see you guys are still active with guild management, thats the key to keeping a healthy guild going.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
wow, thats the most excelent clause ever.

Wow, how did I miss Jet's post? Thanks Bishop, for pointing out that I just got owned :\

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard