KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 40 guests, and 22 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,018,041 Trump card
1,338,954 Picture Thread
477,838 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Sini #105507 09/24/12 03:13 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: sinij
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang
Just to be clear, I think some defense cuts along with other cuts are going to be necessary. The big issue here isn't tax revenue, it's S P E N D I N G...

Yes, cuts to defense and social programs are necessary, but problem is PRIMARILY tax revenue. Nobody paying any taxes, rich are getting away with single-digit tax rates and 50% of the country does not pay federal income tax because generations of politicians bribed taxpayers by slashing taxes. These low taxes are unsustainable . Money has to come from somewhere, currently its from Fed running printing press 24/7, but that is also unsustainable in the long run.

As I said before, we need REAL tax reform. By adding more taxes to a screwed up system only makes it more screwed up. This administration has done jack shit about reforming a new tax system. As far as revenue goes, the total gross revenue in taxes the Government has received from 2005 and projected revenue of 2012 ranges from $4.7 Trillion - $5.2 Trillion. [url=BOOBS]http://www.usgovernmentrevenue.com/breakdown2012_0.html [/url]

Obama hasn't done jack shit, always bitching and complaining about the repubs. You know a real leader would still get the fucking job done. Clinton did, I would rather have his wiley old ass back in Office than to sit through 4 more years of Obama. Hell, I would consider punching myself in the nuts for four more years than to have Obama again. His change didn't work, so it's time to make a change. Can Mitt do any better? Who the fuck knows, I'm pretty sure the only way to get any worse than Obama is to vote in Harry Reid or Nancy Pelosi.

Wolfgang #105513 09/24/12 04:05 PM
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Hell, I would consider punching myself in the nuts for four more years than to have Obama again.

Haha. I'd vote for that.

[Linked Image]
Wolfgang #105515 09/24/12 05:26 PM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
So Jet, you think by taxing and spending more that somehow the debt will be reduced? This isn't the Clinton era, The debt is at $16 trillion and growing, you don't think at some point that crushing debt will come falling down? Where is Obama reducing it? The CBO has clearly stated that debt will be over $22 trillion by 2022. How is that reducing it? Obama won't have any money to give out if we are bankrupt.

I agree we need a new tax structure like a flat tax or something similar. Hell anything other than the current system would probably be a positive. But to keep adding more to the current system is a fucking joke. Besides when is the last time taxes were raised and the Government made cuts in order to curb the debt? N E V E R... is the answer you're looking for. Obama raising taxes is going to do the same thing, they will simply take that extra cash and spend it on something ridiculous like only Government seems to do.

So, lets get rid of the Bush era tax cuts, stop getting in Wars we don't need to be in, grow the economy, increase the tax base, cut defense, etc.

I totally agree that Tax reform is required! Not another round of unpaid tax cuts that just increase the deficit. Romney's plan is CRAZY and undefined.

Flat Tax FTW!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
JetStar #105520 09/24/12 06:27 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: JetStar
So Jet, you think by taxing and spending more that somehow the debt will be reduced? This isn't the Clinton era, The debt is at $16 trillion and growing, you don't think at some point that crushing debt will come falling down? Where is Obama reducing it? The CBO has clearly stated that debt will be over $22 trillion by 2022. How is that reducing it? Obama won't have any money to give out if we are bankrupt.

I agree we need a new tax structure like a flat tax or something similar. Hell anything other than the current system would probably be a positive. But to keep adding more to the current system is a fucking joke. Besides when is the last time taxes were raised and the Government made cuts in order to curb the debt? N E V E R... is the answer you're looking for. Obama raising taxes is going to do the same thing, they will simply take that extra cash and spend it on something ridiculous like only Government seems to do.

So, lets get rid of the Bush era tax cuts, stop getting in Wars we don't need to be in, grow the economy, increase the tax base, cut defense, etc.

I totally agree that Tax reform is required! Not another round of unpaid tax cuts that just increase the deficit. Romney's plan is CRAZY and undefined.

Flat Tax FTW!

How about, stop getting into wars we dont need to be in, grow the economy, cut defense, etc.
if we do that we dont need to increase the tax base or raise taxes.
Do you read what you type, "unpaid tax cuts" what the hell is that.
Another difference in how progressives and everyone else see thinks.
And if you dont understand what I mean then your are a progressive,
and that is not a good thing. I like how the far left chose the
word progressive.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard