KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
I wish it was dumpster-diving. Sadly this is the norm in "mainstream" right publications. I do read Forbes/WSJ and this type of drivel is very typical.

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I've taken a spin through the comments sections on some of the sites you've posted, sinij, and they are equally vitriolic. Obviously that doesn't excuse the behavior, but it does illustrate the fact that typically, only the lunatic fringe can be bothered to post their opinions in an such an open way on the internet. The more sane posts are rare and usually get buried in the mire of partisanship on both sides, after they get flamed for not being extreme enough.

Your assertion that this type of drivel is "mainstream" is absurd and, frankly, beneath even you.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Are climate sceptics more likely to be conspiracy theorists?

Quote:
In a survey of more than 1,000 readers of websites related to climate change, people who agreed with free market economic principles and endorsed conspiracy theories were more likely to dispute that human-caused climate change was a reality.

[Linked Image]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

So it looks that that article takes an unscientific polling of blog goers to say that hard core disbelievers of anything they are told also disbelieve MSM reports on climate science... and then tries to use word association to launch an ad hominem attack on all people of a general libertarian persuasion.

Clever line of attack.

Interestingly enough, the papers link between cultural cognition (to use the papers term) and dispensation to believe facts and opinions from certain sources was *precisely* the case I was making in the other thread, where you jumped on me with the massive ad hominem attacks. So suffice to say, that is one assertion made by the paper that I agree with - as I have pointed out elsewhere.

I find it humorous and ironic that the type of example used to make the point will so completely dominate your reaction. If the example used revolves around an "example case" you agree with then you are happy to make the same point - however if the "example case" is something you do not agree with, you go nuclear ad hominem and assault the decision making process of the person. Except in regards to the fact that WTC7 is unexplained you actually appeared to agree with that and I seem to recall you saying that the video hammering on it was justified - so you did not even seem to be in rabid disagreement with the example used.

Curious.

So if I make a point that cultural cognition has an effect on what people are predisposed to readily accept as truth and that people should be aware of that very human tendency I am a conspiracy nut. Yet if a paper uses an unscientific poll of blog goers to make the same point but simultaneously bashes your own ideological foes its something you feel is worth posting?

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
so i will be the one to state the obvious in clear terms.

1. sinij does not want a debate, because he will lose, as he has lost every debate

2. he will use any method, no matter how craven, to paint "the right" in a bad ligt

3. there is no point posting things that he disagrees with. he wont read them or will change the subject

4. "dumpster diving" is an apt term for the desperate "tactic" of mining hateful comments. however, the tweets of so called comedians and other celebrities, always of a leftish tilt, dont even need to be dug up. if someone wants to compare hate, i will match you post for post

http://www.structuremag.org/Archives/2007-11/SF-WTC7-Gilsanz-Nov07.pdf

KGB Darkfall
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Out of well-deserved respect for Derid I chose not to engage any further with his WTC "discussion". This is the only time I actively chose not to address any of the point that right brought up.

So far track record of debates for your side is not any good. Only Derid has something other than a record of a long string of humiliating losses, rest of you, are running screaming like a little girls straight into denial after few rounds with me.

I know it isn't nice to point out, but you have a lot of studying to do before you could hold your own against me on my bad day.

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
This is how some one backs out of a losing debate once they realize they've been arguing against folks who aren't making any of the allegations he's claiming.

Last edited by Kaotic; 09/08/12 07:04 AM.

Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Kaotic, what are you opinions on moon landing and Kennedy assassination?

[Linked Image]
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Cheerio
so i will be the one to state the obvious in clear terms.

1. sinij does not want a debate, because he will lose, as he has lost every debate

2. he will use any method, no matter how craven, to paint "the right" in a bad ligt

3. there is no point posting things that he disagrees with. he wont read them or will change the subject

4. "dumpster diving" is an apt term for the desperate "tactic" of mining hateful comments. however, the tweets of so called comedians and other celebrities, always of a leftish tilt, dont even need to be dug up. if someone wants to compare hate, i will match you post for post

http://www.structuremag.org/Archives/2007-11/SF-WTC7-Gilsanz-Nov07.pdf

I could not disagree with you more here, and would make the same accusation against you and the other conservatives in this forum.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: sinij
Kaotic, what are you opinions on moon landing and Kennedy assassination?
So, you're playing right into Cheerio's plan and trying to change the subject or make this some sort of character assassination. Impressive.

We landed on the moon. There is tons of evidence for this.

Kennedy was killed by a whack job who was in love with the Soviet Union.

What difference does it make? Your insinuation is that I'm claiming there's some sort of government conspiracy about the WTC buildings and the NIST report, which simply demonstrates that you have some preconceived notions about anyone who disagrees with the official line and you're not reading my posts. I only alleged that NIST did not do a thorough job in their report and that that sort of slip-shod work is typical of a government bureaucracy. That's it. I don't believe there is some great government coverup. I just enjoy pointing out the failures of big government and watching you try to justify them or mock me and ignore the point.

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard