KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: RedKGB
aye, and i appear to be the most left leaning amoung us.

I'd take it as evidence of this survey not working that well. You are not left-leaning by any sane definition of "left-leaning".

[Linked Image]
Sini #104102 09/02/12 09:32 PM
Cheerio Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: sinij

I'd take it as evidence of this survey not working that well. You are not left-leaning by any sane definition of "left-leaning".

No, his positions are as left as you can get and still BE sane.

KGB Darkfall
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
This is one of the few situations where I don't expect enjoying pointing out errors of your ways with "told you so", because it will be bitter-sweet satisfaction enjoyed while standing over charred remains of the country.

[Linked Image]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
I think the survey points out that left/right is not a good marker anymore.

Left on which and right on which issues?

Besides, the real political struggle has little to do with left vs right.. or even up versus down. For all the artificially created rhetorical differences on wedge issues like abortion, the actual policies of either party arent that much different.

Its about ins vs outs... that is, insiders - those who control and benefit from govt power.. and outsiders, aka the vast majority of us.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Derid #104111 09/02/12 10:51 PM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Sini #104116 09/03/12 07:10 AM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight

Your just upset that I was close to equal parties left and right. I answered honestly and if you noticed I was with the left alot on social issues. I lean to the left on immeragtion. I lean to the left on aboration. I lean to the left on matters of evoluation, even tho I do believe in God/Spagetti Monster. You also noticed I was with the right alot on issues of the economy.

This survey proves what I have said about you before, you consider anyone to the right of you, even slightly to the right of your extreme left views, as being exteme right.

Thank you cherrio, I pointed out the sane part to the wife; she being lol for the past 5 mintues.

Sini #104118 09/03/12 07:14 AM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
This is one of the few situations where I don't expect enjoying pointing out errors of your ways with "told you so", because it will be bitter-sweet satisfaction enjoyed while standing over charred remains of the country.

"I find no fault with the ideals I follow. I find nothing but fault with ideals of others that do not agree with me. I will attack the ideals of anyone I feel is against my ideals wither I have proff of it or not. If proff is offered that proves me wrong I will ignore it, deflect, and counter attack."

Cheerio Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
how are you guys ending up with the greens?

i would guess that most of us who are Ronulans are socially liberal/fiscally conservative. the survey had no questions on personal beliefs, just policies.

so is it open borders? emphasis ( i set importance to "low" for most social issues)? gun control?

KGB Darkfall
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
For the record Ron Paul isn't exactly socially liberal. He is anti-abortion through-and-through, he just happen to dodge it with "state rights" approach.

[Linked Image]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I ended up with greens couse I said I support more natinaol parks, and not useing the natinaol parks for resources.

I said no to open borders but a path way to ciztenship so taxs can start being collected. I said no to illegals getting free medical. I said yes to people working for the governemnt if you are getting welfare and are able to. I had less gun control as a choice. And I voted to up NASA budget to 1% of GDP. I said yes to mary-jane for regulation and taxation.

As much as Sinij wants to deny it, we are more alike then he likes. Hell I will even save a space for him in the Tea Party tent, it is a big tent.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard