KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
RedKGB #103494 08/21/12 06:44 PM
RedKGB Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
I love you Sinij, more then you can know. I truely respect you, and value your thoughts.

RedKGB #103502 08/21/12 09:22 PM
Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
Originally Posted By: RedKGB
President gave 500 million tax payer dollars to a business that ends up failing?

Oh Yeah and KGB was there to see it first hand.

http://oracle.the-kgb.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=92713#Post92713

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Prism #103506 08/21/12 09:59 PM
RedKGB Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: Prism
President gave 500 million tax payer dollars to a business that ends up failing?

Oh Yeah and KGB was there to see it first hand.

http://oracle.the-kgb.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=92713#Post92713

Wow, did not know that. Ty

RedKGB #103510 08/22/12 03:46 AM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
{popcorn} {popcorn}

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
RedKGB #103513 08/22/12 06:37 AM
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
And once again all you do is attack the Tea Party. I understand you need to.

This is where you went wrong. I do not attack Tea Party, I disagree with everything this group stands for. I disagree with Tea Party's social agenda, deny it all you want but it is there for everyone to see. Just because you are not a sexist or bigot (thank God for that) does not mean that Tea Party overall is not a bigoted and sexist organization. As to "need to", yes I need to disagree and oppose what I see as a wrong direction for our country. I do not want to see progressive movement set back 60 years. I speak out not of some "hate" or "zealotry" you are so eager to label me with but out of moral imperative to oppose something that I see as corrupt and morally wrong.

Quote:
You attack me personally, but that fails in the end cause you are grasping at straws, and there are no straws for you to.

You have no leg to stand on with your labeling shenanigans. You came into civil discussion, attempted to participate and then got confused when I did not immideately proceed to agree with you on all points. Sorry, this isn't Tea Party rally and you will not get much agreement out of me when you only parrot talking points. You will get questioned, so sooner you start dealing with it, sooner we can get past you making fool out of yourself with trying to hold here Kangaroo Court over me.

[Linked Image]
RedKGB #103515 08/22/12 07:21 AM
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Q: What is a moderate Republican in 2012?
A: A moderate Republican in 2012 is one that lost primary challenge to anti-abortion, anti-gay marriage, anti-tax compromise obstructionist Tea Party candidate.

[Linked Image]
RedKGB #103516 08/22/12 07:28 AM
RedKGB Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Once again you run back to the Tea Party. Once again you deflect from the purpose of this thread. This thread is about you Sinij, nothing more. I know you want it to be more. You strive to make it more. But in the end, you do nothing but highlight yourself and the venom you have. From your religions point of view, it is the only one that can move forward, it is the only one that can protect monitory’s, it is the only one that is against the white man while everyone else to the right of you is for only the white man. I understand you must take that stance. I understand you must come running with every fiber of your body.

You do not attempt to label me. In one post you call me a sexist and a bigot, in the next you say I am not. You switch back and forth whenever it is easiest for you. My message has been the same thru out this thread and other threads.

You accuse the Tea Party of being sexist, and bigotry, while some in the part may and very could be this way, if the party overall was this way, where are the class action lawsuits?

You throw mud at others ideals; you attack anything to the right of you. I understand you better now, and I do accept you for who you are and your actions.

I welcome being labeled, I welcome people to know who I am and where I come from, why I hold the stance that I have. I however have the ability to change for what I think will be the greater good for America. I am willing to swallow my pride. Some times that is to the left, and other times to the right.

But enough about me, and the Tea Party, and everyone else. This thread is about you.

Sini #103517 08/22/12 07:31 AM
RedKGB Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: sinij
Q: What is a moderate Republican in 2012?
A: A moderate Republican in 2012 is one that lost primary challenge to anti-abortion, anti-gay marriage, anti-tax compromise obstructionist Tea Party candidate.

Once again Sinij you run from the purpose of this thread, and this thread is about you. I love you so much I even titled this thread after your name.

RedKGB #103518 08/22/12 07:43 AM
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Once again you run back to the Tea Party. Once again you deflect from the purpose of this thread. This thread is about you Sinij, nothing more. I know you want it to be more. You strive to make it more. But in the end, you do nothing but highlight yourself and the venom you have. From your religions point of view...

Do I even want to ask what is wrong with you? Feel free to continue stalking me, and do post pictures of a Sinij Shrine when you finish building it.

In a very likely case you don't have internal feedback process working, you went from being upset about being wrong, to mildly annoying personal attack, to completely disconnected from reality and unable to hold coherent conversation. In other words - a shoe-in for Tea Party leadership position.

[Linked Image]
Sini #103520 08/22/12 07:54 AM
RedKGB Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: sinij
Once again you run back to the Tea Party. Once again you deflect from the purpose of this thread. This thread is about you Sinij, nothing more. I know you want it to be more. You strive to make it more. But in the end, you do nothing but highlight yourself and the venom you have. From your religions point of view...

Do I even want to ask what is wrong with you? Feel free to continue stalking me, and do post pictures of a Sinij Shrine when you finish building it.

In a very likely case you don't have internal feedback process working, you went from being upset about being wrong, to mildly annoying personal attack, to completely disconnected from reality and unable to hold coherent conversation. In other words - a shoe-in for Tea Party leadership position.

It is called aceppting you for who you are and where you come from. Once I figured it out, the ability to aceppt you and love you was very easy. I hold at arms length those I do not understand, for those that I do understnad, I embrace.

Thank you for you being who you are. Your religion defines you, please attack me more, I know you must cause your zealotry leads that way.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard