KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#103478 08/21/12 02:51 PM
RedKGB Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Welcome to POLITICAL DEBATE CENTRAL

This forum is considered "ANYTHING GOES" except for material which is considered a personal or real life attack, defamatory, abusive, hateful, harassing, or threatening. Unwelcomed personal attacks are not tolerated. NEVER post information that is invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of ANY law. You may not post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also inappropriate posts on the KGB Oracle or any of its forums.

We reserve the right to delete posts that are insulting, abusive, obscene, harassing, bigoted or of a sexual nature. The Knights of Glory and Beer assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or contents of the materials posted.

No individual under the age of 13 years of age is allowed to use this message board.

The content of this forum does not represent the opinions of (KGB) The Knights of Glory and Beer, it's Leadership, Membership, and or the Administrators and Moderators of the KGB Oracle. Any content that is in violation of the laws of the United Stats of America will be removed.

Thank you for your attention and enjoy the THE KGB POLITICAL DEBATE CENTRAL!
--------------------------------------------------------------
First off this post/thread is not a personal or real life attack, defamatory, abusive, hateful, harassing, or threatening. It is a means to label some one nothing more. If the person here in feels that he has been harressed by simply having a label placed upon him, it was never intended as such.
--------------------------------------------------------------

After several days of thought, and researching portions of Sinij postings. I have come to the conclusion that Sinij is an ideological zealot. He believes so strongly that anyone from the right of him is wrong, that he will label them, so he can dismiss them. He seeks not to find middle ground but to enforce his concepts onto everyone else. When he is refuted he either attempts to sideline the discussion into something else. When offered information he will deny it saying it is from a partisan source, or not even read it and go another way with it. His actions have taken awhile to explain and figure out, how can a man as smart as he is act in this manner. And the only answer that fits is he is a zealot. Someone, that which has such faith, and belief in their stance that they can never be wrong. Sinij is the lefts example of a bible thumper, of Greensboro Church. He has such disdain for others that he labels them. This way he can attack them whenever he wants, however he wants, because it feeds into the dogma that is his religion. Nancy and Ried are the high priest of his beliefs’, the doctrine comes nightly from left wing media. He sits at night not looking into how to better connect with others that disagree with him, but to launch new attacks against the enemies of his beliefs, and the enemy is anyone that is to the right of him. Sinij is a zealot, and as a zealot it is not hate that he is showing the GOP, Birthers, Tea Party, moderates, independents, it is contempt because they do not follow his religion and as such must be attacked to show them the error of their ways.
All of Sinijs post can be labeled as post by an Ideological Zealot. Thank you Sinij, for providing us a way to label you. This is not a personal attack, but simply a way to categorize and label you.

RedKGB #103480 08/21/12 02:54 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Red I <3 you , but I honestly do not think there was a need for this.

Political forums are boring if there isnt anyone to argue with. Noone but a zealot or someone who genuinely likes to argue is going to hang out on a political forum =)

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
RedKGB #103481 08/21/12 03:10 PM
RedKGB Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
I dont disagree, but for the life of me I could not figure Sinij out, and this is the only one that fits. Now that I have an idea of his stance I know how to apporach his post and the logic behind his thinking. It is not to dimiss his post, but rather give a better understanding of him in written words. To me this opens up more debate becouse I have some one to throw ideas at. I somethimes agree with Sinij, and there are times we disagree. He is the perfect person to hold discussions with as long as you understand where he is coming from.

RedKGB #103482 08/21/12 04:37 PM
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
It is nice to see a good old political flaming :)

... THIS IS YOUR LAST OPPORTUNITY TO GET OFF THIS TRAIN ...

Any posts after this will be responded in kind. Have a good day. I hope you enjoy your stay.

[Linked Image]
Sini #103483 08/21/12 04:48 PM
RedKGB Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: sinij
It is nice to see a good old political flaming :)

... THIS IS YOUR LAST OPPORTUNITY TO GET OFF THIS TRAIN ...

Any posts after this will be responded in kind. Have a good day. I hope you enjoy your stay.

No political flaming involed. What train is that? The one where you can label people but no one can label you? Really? Respond as you see fit, and they will be treated as your stance has showen over and over again. Nothing wrong with it, but now I understand where your post are coming from. And I hope you have a wonderful day/night. \o/

RedKGB #103484 08/21/12 05:31 PM
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
No, the train where you seems to get off on feeling righteous and mighty about belonging to the scummiest and most pretentious and insencere political organization in the US - Tea Party. You have tried so hard to sell to me how they are not bigots, how they are not sexists when politicians supported, associated and endorsed by tea party drop all kinds of sexist, bigoted and outright ignorant messages. If it walks like a duck, if it quacks like a duck...

Bunch of hatemongers that think they can avoid getting called on their shenanigans by refusing to define themselves.

[Linked Image]
RedKGB #103488 08/21/12 05:59 PM
RedKGB Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Nope, not a train. I am not feeling righteous or mighty. I however do admit to being a member of the Tea Party. I admit who I am and what I am. I stand up for what I think and what I believe. However I do leave the door open to others way, and accept them for who they are. I am willing and open to change. I also belong to a union. So does that make me a thug also? No, it means I believe in worker rights. It does not mean I support everything that they do.

Pretty harsh words describing something that you refuse to even to attend one event. I mean has the Tea Party ever had a sitting President invade another country? Or drop an atomic bomb? Or how about a Tea Party President getting blowjobs in the Oval office? Or how about as a sitting Tea Party President that taped his own conversations, or how about a Tea Party President gave 500 million tax payer dollars to a business that ends up failing? Nope, so therefore your scummiest assessment is not fact. But I do accept that is how you feel, and why you feel that way. Next pretentious? In what way? If a candidate that seeks the Tea Party endorsement loses then they lose, they don’t go before the Supreme Court to try and get it turned over. How is the Tea Party insincere, have they not said over and over that the core is fiscal conservatism, while being big enough to have others in their tent?

Not tried to sell you, but give you a different perspective, but since it is not in line with your religion you refused to even consider it. Yes all the black speakers they have, and all the women that seem to be the main organizers are just delusional because they are really against their self-interest?

Its ok tho Sinij, I understand now it is against your religion to be open minded about others. About how they think or act. That is why you are filled with such hate for anything to the right of you. I understand you now, and able to accept that your rants are the process to show how much you have faith in your religion.

RedKGB #103491 08/21/12 06:25 PM
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: RedKGB
However I do leave the door open to others way, and accept them for who they are.

For as long as they are white and male, right? Forget it, you will never convince anyone that Tea Party is inclusive, fiscal-conservative movement that does not focus on social issues. There are just too many examples contrary. Get back to me when Tea Party endorses women's reproductive rights and equal rights for sexual minorities.

Quote:
Pretty harsh words describing something that you refuse to even to attend one event. I mean has the Tea Party ever had a sitting President invade another country? Or drop an atomic bomb? Or how about a Tea Party President getting blowjobs in the Oval office? Or how about as a sitting Tea Party President that taped his own conversations, or how about a Tea Party President gave 500 million tax payer dollars to a business that ends up failing? Nope, so therefore your scummiest assessment is not fact.

Tea Party is GOP astroturfing front. I see you are all too eager to distance yourself from GOP history, but when TP and GOP are thick as thieves you don't really get to. Differentiate yourself from GOP in some way (aside from consistently nominating candidates that are considered RIGHT of already ultra-RIGHT GOP).

Even if you ignore all this very obvious problems and discuss 'front' ideas like small government - it is all unrealizable BS. You are as likely to build communism as achieve open-market small government society that is also not an oligarchy.

Wait, it gets better.

So you can't verbalize your ideas. You don't know what you believe in well enough to defend it. Every time you try to, people disagree with you and show you where you went wrong. So instead of refining your ideas you got a bright idea, how about we go for a good old SMEAR ATTACK! Forget your ideas, if you can smear enough you don't have to be right! So you decided to drag the argument into the gutter of various appeals to false consensus and all kinds of other logical fallacies that would make Ryan proud.

My suggestion - move on while you still have some dignity left. You are not going to win this fight, intellectually or in the gutter.

[Linked Image]
Sini #103492 08/21/12 06:30 PM
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Just wanted to add, I still love you Red.

[Linked Image]
RedKGB #103493 08/21/12 06:42 PM
RedKGB Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Sorry Sinij, I dont care about color or sex. You might but not I. And all you are doing is attacking, and that is hurting you more then I. For I know myself better then you know me.

And once again all you do is attack the Tea Party. I understand you need to. You attack me personally, but that fails in the end cause you are grasping at straws, and there are no straws for you to.

You see, if you did attend events you would see democrates speaking also. But that does not fit the mold you force the Tea Party into. So you attack attack attack, and try to take it away from the issue this thread is about, and that is you Sinij. This thread is about you. Yes you can include the Tea Party all you want, but you are only deflecting your hate onto them. And that is ok, because I understand you feel you need to. The doctrine of your religion can not rest till you attack everything to the right of you. I know you love labels and that you being label goes against your religion, but that is how it is, you are a zealot, and as a zealot I understand your point of view. I understand your stance. I understand the anger you feel. It makes sense.

Bash if me it makes you feel better, bash the Tea Party if you need to also. Bash the GOP, bash birthers, bash everyone that is right of you. In the end 100 million Americans must be wrong, and you must be right.

This is not a fight Sinij, I have no hate coming from me to you. You have been labeled as you have labeled.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard