KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Its not totally new it started about the same time as the other, there of course was a feud between them.

M
Oracle Newbie
Oracle Newbie
M
I'm on the Test Team over there.

I think you're referring to the PlayToCrush project. It basically fell apart with the developers going over to the SBEmu project.

As far as ownership of the game and trademark go, the rights to the game are owned by ChangYou, a Chinese MMO developer.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Hey Maethius or anyone else who is LUCKY enough to be on the testing team over at sb emu. Are you able to style cast like how most Sb players remember? Or are they leaving everything how the last patch of the game was? Either way WTB beta invite:)

Play To Crush!
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
BEmu Stress Test

We're proud to announce that our stress test will be scheduled for May 26th to June 3rd. We've decided to open up the stress test this weekend and extend it into the following weekend so those whom planned on playing for Memorial Weekend will still get the opportunity, and those of you whom have prior engagements, will still get a chance to check out the stress test after the weekend is over. We hope all of you will help us in spreading the word about the stress test and look forward to seeing you all online.

Additionally, experience rates will be turned up this week so you have the chance to test out most of the characters builds you all are looking forward to. The SBEmu Team has been working diligently to bring everyone the best possible SBE experience we can provide. Admins will be on to assist you with any questions, concerns you have about the process.

There will also be SBEmu events during the end of the preview, so make sure to log on throughout the week of the stress test to learn more about that.

SBEmu Stress Test Server Arcane IP

In order to log on and access the SBEmu Stress Test Server you'll have to change the information in your ArcaneIP.cfg File. You can access your ArcaneIP by going into the SB folder, opening up the "Config" folder, and selecting the file "ArcaneIP.cfg File" and editing it with a text editor such as Notepad.

It should read:

SERVER= sb-prv.shadowbaneemulator.com
PORT= 6000

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Badass!

Play To Crush!
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Everyone must do stress test! Who's all ready doing it? There are tons of folks online at all times of day come defeat china!

Play To Crush!
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Damn file won't let me change the file. When I try to overwrite the file it keeps telling me to make sure the file path is correct.

Last edited by Helemoto; 05/31/12 05:14 AM.
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Make sure you remove everything in the arcane file and only keep the server and port lines. I wonder if I could send you the edited game I'd that doesn't work. Like with the FTP server or something.

Play To Crush!
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Hare is playing as well but I need an image of the KGB crest. Romeo thinks its red on left blue on right diagonally and white beer mug centered.

Play To Crush!
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council

Here's one I have from 2006ish. There might be better ones somewhere in the news archive.

-[KGB]- Garal TheGreat

[Linked Image from img.photobucket.com]
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard