If, "didn't lift a finger to help" those people who aren't paying them doesn't mean free then I'm afraid you and I have completely different understandings of the English language.

I don't know where you're getting your figures but I currently pay about $250 per month for outstanding medical coverage from Cigna. I used to have BCBS and they were just as good. If you're paying more than that, perhaps you should shop around...

I've had loved ones get sick. I've watched people I love waste away and die. It is sad, it is tragic and its something that takes years to recover from. Please stop throwing the "I hope you never..." line at me as though I've never had friends or family get sick and die. Every time you do that it makes me want to respond with "Fuck you, don't talk to me." If you want to continue with the veiled personal assaults and passive aggressive taunts, I'll be glad to exit stage left and let you fight with yourself. I thought we were engaging in a debate of ideas, but you don't seem to have any. Each of your posts is a rehashing of the "its not fair, some one should pay for my stuff" argument, if you can call it that.

Clearly I'm not getting through to you Salohcin. I'm sorry that I'm not intelligent enough to help you understand my point. I hope that someday you meet someone who is.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]