Lol, Jet - its about how you interpret the facts, how many facts you assimilate and interpret at one time, and how deeply you follow the path of consequence.

In all honesty, can you say that yourself or any liberal anywhere has actually ever tried to objectively work out all the ramifications? To be honest most people do not try to do that, liberal or otherwise. What lots of folk seem to do is take what sounds good to them, then rationalize against that.

Anyhow, Jet, hearing you talk that like is quite ironic - seeing as you already have a track record in this very conversation of using "facts" without actually understanding the nature of said facts, or what they mean.

Prime example - the WHO report. You appeared to be very convinced that the WHO report was primarily concerned with quality and availability of care. Instead, it was primarily concerned with who was paying for the care.

"Facts" do not mean much, if you do not take to the time to find out exactly which facts you are dealing with, what they actually mean, and what the ramifications might be.

I am also surprised that you would accuse me of all people of not thinking, and following GOP talking points. How often in the past several years have I even agreed with the GOP? Trying to make me sound like a partisan based on party affiliation just shows that denial of facts comes from all sorts of places.

Anyhow, I started looking at that CBO report. I will post on it later, but for now I can tell you that I found about what I expected and then some.

Two small nuggets for preview: 1, the report does not include "discretionary" items that need funded - even though there were like 80 lines of programs and mandates that still need funded, and will need to be funded for the Obamacare to work as intended. 2, the so called deficit reductions are based on extreme taxitation to a degree that it will be extremely harmful to ALL of us living in the USA.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)