No Exemptions.

No Married Status.

Everyone files separately.

Under $44,000 = 0%

$44,000-$70,000 = 9%

$70,000 - $150,000 = 16%

$150,000 - $210,000 = 21%

$210,000 and over = 26%

Its not wealth distribution, its called fair taxation with due representation...

How is it "fair" that if I bust my ass and produce more than the next guy then I should be penalized with heavier taxes?
Due representation? Do I get more votes since I work harder and pay more?
Do I get access to more and better services due to my extra "contributions" to the social programs?

Lets say you work some crap job for $10/hr... some other lazy bastard only wants to work part time at a fast food joint for $6/hr. Is it "only fair" that you give him a fat slice of your income to make up the difference between his inherent laziness and your work ethic?

This twisting of the definition of the word "fair" by the envy class is offensive. The true definition of the word is "reasonable or unbiased". That would mean that you cannot use the tired old line "well they have less, so its only fair", as that exibits a clear bias in favor of the people who have less, and a bias against those who have more.

I should not have to pay extra because you are too goddamned lazy to support yourselves.