Ya'll crack me the fuck up. I have no idea where you come up with this shit.

Helemoto, apparently man did walk with dino's, not sure in what era, but the fossil finds in Texas, according to our scientists, tend to point to this as fact.

Evolution is as much horseshit as christianity. If man truly did "evolve" from some glop of goo, then why did he become what we are. This is not evolutionary perfection, it is not even remotely close. Why did it take us until the last fifty or sixty years to even begin to think of cool shit like computers and MMO's...phah..evolved my ass.

And the earth is not billions of years old either. I love how all these scientists say all this stuff and they have no clue. Why did carbon dating state that a living molusk was some 14000 years dead. It's all garbage. We can't even manage to launch a true spacecraft, we simple strap people onto a few rockets and let them float to the moon, the propel it back the basic same way. And wy, if the planets are as old as science alleges, did the lunar module not sink deep into the surface of the moon. If the thing was as old as they claim, the dust, in no gravity, would have been feet deep, not inches.

Bottom line, you can argue all of that till your blue in the face, someone will always have an answer for every direction that fits their arguement. I studdied world religions at one point in my life, all of them basically come from the same place, and in the end, religion is nothing more than a placebo for people. Do not even get me started on the ignorant Catholic Church. I was being groomed to be the first Catholic priest in my family..they have no idea of the scandals THAT would have caused..LOL

Last edited by Vuldan; 05/08/10 06:53 PM.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]