Crimm... From what I can recall Jet never remembered anything minute. It would have had to significantly impact him in a certain way. From how I see it main page = the Real McCoy. LOL sorry Jet, no hard feelings about that comment. Truly am very honored for being recognized.

Pretty much that memory from DAOC was a perfect case of "angry rookie gamer mode" 1 vs 8 all max level fight. Back then I was completely full of my self or even still am, dunno I can't really judge my self. In DAOC I utilized the most overpowered class that the game could give me, with the most overpowered gear (all proc healing). I would kill groups all day long "solo", this fight was no different then any others. That attuned arrogance a while back certainly did not sooth over many hearts but over the years I hope most of you guys and gals eventually would come to appreciate my other respectable traits. I develop and I apply, little more can be said.

On a side note, Crimm why would you doubt the power of the syev, j/k.

Who knows I might still have some major pwning left in me. We can put that to the test in Vangaurd.

LOL Raekwon wants to get between this --->