The Idris is the flagship in SQ42, I think any reference to it is within the scope of SQ42. That AI tech from SQ42 is the basis of the AI engine in the PU. That makes sense to me, from a development standpoint, the flushing out of the AI & Idris, in general, in a very controlled single-player platform has to be done before porting it over to a multi-player experience. The Idris ship size + AI assets which need to update in real-time to clients in view must be keeping the network and rendering developers up at night.

Seriously though, I didn't really think anyone was glued to that forum drama BS ... why do you even give a rat's ass about the personalities involved, let alone take it so personally? She has a job to do, companies change personnel, blah, blah, blah ... I wouldn't even give this another few milliseconds of my grey matter's processing power.

The bottom line for me, especially as a software engineer, is watching the scope of the development effort & technological challenges needed to bring this PU into a playable state. Sales & Marketing is a necessary part of the process, so she pitches at every corner ... that's her job.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]