Originally Posted by Goriom
Did you actually read and comprehend what that statement says?

What in the past 90+ pages of this thread suggested to you that comprehension is actually possible? I firmly established that for these partisans there is no red line, they will support Trump no matter what. Such support requires intentional misunderstanding and misinterpretation of statements, events, and recorded facts.

I will translate to simpler words the statement from the prologue, but I fully expect this signal will not be received in the fever swamps.

Many of the accounts of what has happened in the Trump White House are in conflict with one another;

Translation: People described to Wolff different versions of the same event.

many, in Trumpian fashion, are baldly untrue.

Translation: Just like Trump, many people in his administration make stuff up.

These conflicts, and that looseness with the truth, if not with reality itself, are an elemental thread of the book.

Translation: Understanding alternative-facts reality of Trump administration is the purpose of this book.

Sometimes I have let the players offer their versions, in turn allowing the reader to judge them.

Translation: When people were making stuff up, Wolff wrote it down for the record.

In other instances I have, through a consistency in the accounts and through sources I have come to trust, settled on a version of events I believe to be true.

Translation: Wolff occasionally fact-checked these statements.

[Linked Image]