Yes, GN is paid media.

No, its not coincidental when Chris's wife is involved.

The meta is strong with her, be wary. This should be Erin's theme music.

In all fairness though, CIG has done a great job reigning in the outhouse dev studios and there is several strong voices with the final vote that have declined to release a game 30% complete and then monetize the remaining 70% of the game with stretch goals.

I continue to hold out hope that SQ42 is the front end physical hype machine for the PU and we get SQ42 a solid 6 months to a year before the PU. This would allow CIG to monetize SQ42 during that year, and if it was a solid stand alone, I would pay for the additional content that was never part of any promise goal. All they have to do is hard cap any type of skill gain system in SQ42 that can transfer out to the PU on day one. There shouldn't be any PU credit earning in SQ42 anyways, that only really leaves fluff badges/achievements and any individual skill gain. Simple and easy while keeping the immersion monkey crowd happy, creating another revenue stream, all while allowing the Citizens a good amount of time to get ready to FLY and PEW PEW!

Last edited by Tasorin; 09/24/16 01:29 PM.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!