Sadly I have a piece of shit cousin that is "disabled". He's not disabled, though he draws a disability check. He got by with it after he "claimed" he was injured on the job. Though after many Doctors visits they never could pin down how injured he was. During this time he would be doing a lot of things a person that was "supposed" to be disabled shouldn't be doing.

Once he put in the claim for disability he knew he would be watched. So all the sudden he wouldn't do a goddamn thing. I should mention he's 37 and still lives with my Aunt & Uncle (his mom & dad). So he wouldn't do basic things that EVEN someone that were disabled could or would be able to do. Like carry ANYTHING. He wouldn't so much as carry a bag of food that he and his parents bought. I'll go on to say my uncle had a very bad stroke about 8 years ago and he's not in any position to be able to do much... he's TRULY Disabled. But he also had the same job for 37 years before his stroke, so a lot of his money has came from retirement and such.

Now back to my cousin, he's still some how able to declare he's disabled. I'm sure he will be a lifer, it's a shame all his problem is that he is just one lazy mother fucker. I have a lot of back problems, it's just a matter of time of when it will completely go out. I get there are people out there that are legitimately disabled.

Sini, when are you going to wake up from the liberal/progressive coma that will allow you to understand that it's not just about taxing the 10%, 5% or 1%... it's about this Government fucking up everything it touches. If we had a good tax system, and the Government would keep their greedy fucking fingers out of programs like social security, we could have a better system when it comes to helping people with disability. We have programs that help people, and I don't have much of a problem with that. The problem I have is this Government treating it like it's another fucking bank roll they can do whatever they want with it. This administration would only treat themselves to more goodies if they raised taxes anymore. Nothing would go to helping with the debt, it would go to some other Government program. In which would make the debt problem even worse.