Sinj, your right, I do not wish that on any one. But what I do wish on them is personal responsbility. I used an example from my life to show that, no matter how bad it is, there is a way foward that does not invole the goverment.

For your statement that what I posted is a consevative line of thinking. I am far from a conseravtive. How ever I do view it as a personal reponsbility. I also do not view it as the goverments job to redistubute resources. I view there job as given us a vacum tobe anything we wish tobe. Life: the right to be alive, Liberty: the right to succed or fail, Pursuit of Happiness: to engage your self in the caarer you desire regradless of the career your mother or father had.

Now as my views pertain to AHCA(obamacare). I agree with regulating insurnace companies not to drop due to preexsiting conditions, nor a life time cap, nor am I against the offspring staying on thier parents insurance till 26.
What I am against is the force to buy insurnce for just being alive.
What I wish was included was the ability to buy insurance over state lines, a single payer option, and a tax break for those that have cadallic policys.

Not sure I have said it before, so let me say it now, I do respect your postion. I enjoy the ability to have an open debate where both sides respect each other and where the other person comes from.