Knights of Glory and Beer

Serving the online community since 1997

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
(PUBLIC) The Pub
06/22/18 07:45 PM
Greetings KGB, I am an old friend from Covenant of the Phoenix. I am not sure if your leaders are already aware that Citadel Studios is inviting guilds to experience the beta version of Legends of Aria for a free three week trial. In exchange for the trial, Guild Beta Testers...
see more
13 Views · 0 Comments
(PUBLIC) The Pub
06/21/18 12:52 PM
Originally Posted by Goriom Guess I'm chopped liver. Please, they came in from out of state; you live there so it's less important since you can always be seen =P...
see more
102 Views · 5 Comments
(SPECIAL ACCESS) KGB Political Debate Central
06/20/18 11:35 PM
Trump signs executive order halting family separations For a while I was wondering if Trump is completely without shame, but even Trump has his limits....
see more
401,853 Views · 1,121 Comments
(PUBLIC) KGB Star Citizen Faction Planning
06/20/18 05:08 AM
Star Citizen Patch 3.2.0 Alpha Patch 3.2.0 has been released to the PTU, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: PTU-785795. It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encounterin...
see more
117 Views · 3 Comments
06/19/18 09:49 PM
Originally Posted by rhaikh I grant that my claims are unfounded in this forum, but I reserve that they are based on rational analysis. Please do your own research. Please do your own research... You are attempting to shift Burden of Proof . Originally Posted by rhaikh Please ...
see more
2,171 Views · 86 Comments
06/19/18 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by Sini Personally, I have been "eaten" many times at this point, where I am actively looking at saner (e.g. libertarians) groups of people to align on specific priorities or values (e.g. freedom of speech) Politico on Classical Liberal . I find my v...
see more
(PUBLIC) The Pub
06/19/18 08:12 PM
Originally Posted by Romeo_MontagueOriginally Posted by TinquOk.... Ruffin and I are in NYC for a 2 days anniversary trip ( he has put up with me for 12yrs, someone give him a medal!) OMFG. I have never so many food carts and trucks in one city! They are everywhere! Yesterday...
see more
102 Views · 5 Comments
(PUBLIC) The Pub
06/19/18 06:48 PM
Originally Posted by TinquOk.... Ruffin and I are in NYC for a 2 days anniversary trip ( he has put up with me for 12yrs, someone give him a medal!) OMFG. I have never so many food carts and trucks in one city! They are everywhere! Yesterday was shopping and dinner at Raclett...
see more
102 Views · 5 Comments
06/19/18 04:57 PM
Originally Posted by SiniPick any one of the highlighted points and justify your positions. For now they are just dubious accusations. Congratulations on actually reading what I wrote for once. I think this is big step for you. I grant that my claims are unfounded in this foru...
see more
Page Time: 0.014s Queries: 6 (0.006s) Memory: 2.7505 MB (Peak: 2.8249 MB) Zlib disabled. Server Time: 2018-06-23 15:58:26 UTC